Rate Dr. Brian S. Wong

Dr. Brian S. Wong's Ratings

Excellent physician. He listens carefully to your needs and is genuinely concerned with your well-being. I trust his professional judgment and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Great doctor. He is easy to talk to and very professional. He has helped me a lot over the past few years. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr Wong is professional, conservative in treatment and accommodating. He is genuinely concerned with the health & well-being of his clients. I am very comfortable with him as my physician. I have made several recommendations to him, when asked for a referral in his specialty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Very knowledgeable doctor and very accommodating to my needs. I feel extremely comfortable with him due to his kind and professional and demeanor. I would recommend him to others in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33664].votes_count ]]