Dr. Vincenzo Basile

Rate Dr. Vincenzo Basile

Dr. Vincenzo Basile's Ratings

My recent visit to Dr. Basil was exceptional. Despite the busy schedule of a Neurologist like him , he was very patient, he took the time to explain my condition and treatment. I felt like his family and as though he's been my doctor forever even though that's the first time we met. Dr.Basile is kind, caring and very knowledeable. I would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

My recent eyes related problem has to be properly diagnosed first. Dr. Basile is one of a few neurologists who have the required expertise to do it properly. His efforts and desire to help are beyond my expectations. He immediately performed a series of tests and examinations that otherwise would take months. His open mind and in-depth knowledge allowed a systematic investigation of the problem. In contrary to some other reviews here, he is very kind and carrying person. When needed, he agreed to see me without any hesitation. Considering his supper busy schedule, this is incredible service indicating again how much he cares about his patients. Furthermore, he took the time to explain and discuss with me the possible causes. This provided me the required confidence and assurance that I am in good hands. I have 100% trust in Dr. Basile’s ability and wiliness to help. He is also a very friendly person and respects me as if I was his own family. BTW, I never met him prior to the recent visit to the hospital. He is just the best neurologist and great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Very helpful and kind. I had seen 4 neurologists prior and no one could figure me out. After 3 visits I was diagnosed and now I'm symptom free after 6 years of issues. I wish I met him sooner. There was a wait but that's because he spends the time he needs with patients and I was never rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Although Dr. Basile was fairly punctual and the staff was pretty good, I found him to be rude, coarse and pretentious. I felt like he didn't have the time of day for me and was without a care for my well being. I left his office without any support, any options or suggestions, and instead he questioned the validity of what I have been experiencing without regard to past notes from doctors. If I could, I would give him as a doctor an overall rating of less than zero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Dr. Basile is the kindest, most thorough and caring neurologist I have ever met, and since my MVA, there have been a few. He takes his time and gets you the help you need. He is honest, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about his patients. He has made time to see me in an emergency, and never says no. I have recommended friends and colleagues to see him and they are teary eyed with joy. All the prior neuros did nothing for them. He gives you options, and a new lease on life. I know I would not be where I am today without him. His personality is fantastic and the ven the nurses and all other doctors have the utmost in respect for him. If only every doctor cared about your heath as he does, we would have the best health care in the world, hands down. He is quiet but kind, has a great sense of humour, but most importantly, he is the best neuro finding things others miss. Thank you for being the best! If you have the choice, it is a long wait but well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I waited for to see him for two and a half hours, he left me in the room went to see another patient. He's ver knowledgeable but the service is very poor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

No secretary to book follow ups. Very stressful for patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33808].votes_count ]]