Rate Dr. Hugh S. Nasr

Dr. Hugh S. Nasr's Ratings

Great doctor, I trust him, he knows his stuff and takes the time to talk to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2012

I had him monitor my thyroid to be sure the cancer doesn't return for over 10 years. My new insurance doesn't cover him. He isn't quick to order a bunch of $$$ tests when insurance won't cover. Office staff is excellent! - so refreshing. He never rushes the appointment and is very helpful. I will only change if I find someone like him under my insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Dr. Nasr is SO KNOWLEDGEABLE! You may have to wait a bit to see him (bring a magazine), but he takes ALL the time you need when you're with him. He knows the latest everything: procedures, medicines, symptoms. He is my primary physician, as well as my mother's and my sister's. You're in good hands with Dr. Nasr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680358].votes_count ]]