Rate Dr. Raul A. Ortiz

Dr. Raul A. Ortiz's Ratings

Dr. Ortiz and staff were very helpful. I went for a second opinion and was quite impressed with the time Dr. Ortiz took with me. He advised me of the proper procedure that should be done in my case. He was completely up front and honest with me about bridge work. From now on he will be doing any root canals in the future for me! I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Very complicated situation with my dental problem. The office staff and Dr Ortiz were very prompt in scheduling an appointment. Dr Ortiz was complete on his explanation, did very good work and did it all with the atttitude of a gentleman with compasion. Strongly recommend Dr Ortiz in total.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

I was nervous, as this was my first root canal. He was wonderful! He took time to explain everything to me and his staff was wonderful. We had a slight complication that he took care of wonderfully. I highly recommend this practice!

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Just had my first root canal with Dr. Ortiz and I want to say he is extremely efficient, personable and has great skills along with a fantastic staff, my whole experience was pain free. He explained my condition in layman's terms so I could fully understand the process. He has state of the art equipment as well. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a root canal. Absolutely the best of the best. Susan Giroux

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

I am 17 and have never had any problems with my teeth, only to find out I had a somewhat rare kind of abnormality in my tooth anatomy called dens in dente or "tooth within a tooth" Dr.Ortiz knew right away what it was and was so genuine in helping to ease the incredible amount of pain I was in from the infection that had begun. Throughout my life this occurrence was the most painful experience I have ever been through and required a root canal. I had no idea what a root canal even was until I walked into Dr.Ortiz's office! He was so kind and made me and my mother laugh which made the process much easier. One of the members of his staff even supplied me with headphones to block out the noise of my procedure! I had two successful root canals on my tooth and every ounce of my pain is gone!! I would recommend Dr.Ortiz to anyone and I will be sure to go to him if I ever have problems in the future :)

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

I was extremely nervous, don't do well with anything dental, but this endo and his staff were the best, and I've had 3 root canals. If you need a RC, get a second opinion from this office, and I'll bet you go with them. They were calm, efficient and have the latest equipment. I was in and out in less then 90 mins., and best yet....the endodontist was right...very little pain. I didn't need the narcotic he did prescribe "just in case" at my request.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Just down here for the winter and needed an emergency root canal. My dentist up north recommended Dr. Mann who happened to be on vacation. The office staff graciously worked me into the schedule as quickly as they could (same day). Dr. Raul Ortiz did the proceedure with not a hitch and I even had an infection in the tooth. Because I wasn't heading north anytime soon he finished the whole tooth so I'd be sure not to have any problem with it. Wonderful from start to finish. Not only would I recommend him, but I'll be putting his name in my book just in case! Thank you.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

I visited Dr. Ortiz last week for a root canal. He was very polite and did a great, relatively painless, procedure for me. His assistants were all very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. Diane who works the front desk was great. I had to reschedule my appointment once and she worked me into their schedule. When it came time to pay, Diane was very friendly and worked with me on what I owed and what the insurance was expected to cover. Very informative, relaxed environment, and very capable. If I ever need another root canal, I will be sure to go to Dr. Ortiz again and will recommend him to my friends. Keep up the good work!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ortiz was very impressive. He did my root canal a few weeks ago. He treated me painlessly and made me feel very comfortable by his easy mannerism and obvious skill and knowledge. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Ortiz and his team for a root canal by my primary dentist. It was my 1st root canal, so I was apprehensive but I was comfortable the entire time. Dr. Ortiz is warm, friendly, concerned for patient well-being and skilled. He also has all types of hi-tech gadgets so he can see problematic areas that the naked eye cannot detect. Another plus is that he sings a little bit during the procedure (pretty voice too!), which totally put me at ease because it was a sign that he was comfortable, so it made me all the more relaxed. I can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Ortiz and his staff- for a root canal, I had a lovely time :) Sarasota is lucky that he established his practice here. Dr. Ortiz gets an A++ from me.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag