Dr. Virender Bhan

Rate Dr. Virender Bhan

Dr. Virender Bhan's Ratings

Dr. Bhan was very condescending. He acted like I was a waste of his time. A very unpleasant experience, especially when you are ill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Bahn is a beilliant neurologist! He is creative and at the leading edge of the MS Curve!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

This doctor is kind, compassionate, very attentive and very knowledgeable. He is an excellent doctor, someone with integrity, character .....and has an excellent reputation amongst his peers and patients. If you have him as your doctor, you are in the best of hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

This Doctor was very attentive, he took time to listen to my symptoms, he helped me when I needed help physically, he took time and had patience when I did not know something or had difficulty performing a task. He was compassionate and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37130].votes_count ]]