Rate Dr. Enrico Mancini

Dr. Enrico Mancini's Ratings

Best doctor I have seen. I went in for a second opinion after a bunion surgery that I thought was messed up. He took it seriously, ordered a CT scan. Found a bone spike and he referred me to another surgeon. I liked that he listened, actually cared- he even had his assistant call one day as he thought of something to try that might help with the pain. Great guy- would highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Mancini
Thank you!
One of the BEST Dr i ever seen

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Tico is so awesome, I wish I was sick all the time so I could see him everyday.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mancini is an OUTSTANDING doctor. He is knowledgeable, friendly and caring. He listens to your problems and is very thorough about his diagnosis,treatment and necessary follow-up. He is interested in your well being and has a most professional and pleasant personality. We appreciate the care he has given us.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Enrico Mancini a FANTASIC doctor !!!!!!!!!!!!Very knowledgeable, very professional, absolutely an amazing person. I'm soo happy he is in Manitoba and I was soo lucky to have him as my doctor.He is the Best!!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Awesome clinic. Amazing front desk ladies, and this guys the cherry on top. Very attentive and to the point, but he'll stop to listen and answer all concerns/questions. Super funny guy, and you may have to wait 15 to see him but its because of his attentive care and time he puts into every patient. Highly reccomend :) wish he could be my regular doctor!!!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

I came to the Legacy sports clinic due to an injury. Dr. Mancini was a resident at the time and came in the room first to ask questions and examine me before reporting to his supervisor (the doctor I was booked with). Afterwards both were in attendence at the appt etc etc.Dr.Mancini is caring, friendly,a good listener and knowledgeable. I understand he is currently working at this clinic? Hopefully I will never be injured again, but if so, I would book an appt with Dr. Mancini. No complaints.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag