Rate Dr. Enrico Mancini

Dr. Enrico Mancini's Ratings

Able to book easily and without waiting weeks. Dr was on time thorough had the xray results within minutes assessed knee... braced immediately... one stop shop... professional..Dr has an excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Attentive, funny, knowledgeable, caring - wonderful Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Best doctor I have seen. I went in for a second opinion after a bunion surgery that I thought was messed up. He took it seriously, ordered a CT scan. Found a bone spike and he referred me to another surgeon. I liked that he listened, actually cared- he even had his assistant call one day as he thought of something to try that might help with the pain. Great guy- would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Mancini
Thank you!
One of the BEST Dr i ever seen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Tico is so awesome, I wish I was sick all the time so I could see him everyday.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Mancini is an OUTSTANDING doctor. He is knowledgeable, friendly and caring. He listens to your problems and is very thorough about his diagnosis,treatment and necessary follow-up. He is interested in your well being and has a most professional and pleasant personality. We appreciate the care he has given us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Enrico Mancini a FANTASIC doctor !!!!!!!!!!!!Very knowledgeable, very professional, absolutely an amazing person. I'm soo happy he is in Manitoba and I was soo lucky to have him as my doctor.He is the Best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Awesome clinic. Amazing front desk ladies, and this guys the cherry on top. Very attentive and to the point, but he'll stop to listen and answer all concerns/questions. Super funny guy, and you may have to wait 15 to see him but its because of his attentive care and time he puts into every patient. Highly reccomend :) wish he could be my regular doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

I came to the Legacy sports clinic due to an injury. Dr. Mancini was a resident at the time and came in the room first to ask questions and examine me before reporting to his supervisor (the doctor I was booked with). Afterwards both were in attendence at the appt etc etc.Dr.Mancini is caring, friendly,a good listener and knowledgeable. I understand he is currently working at this clinic? Hopefully I will never be injured again, but if so, I would book an appt with Dr. Mancini. No complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37309].votes_count ]]