Rate Dr. Sam J. Kuykendall

Dr. Sam J. Kuykendall's Ratings

He is the best doctor I have ever had I had given birth to 3 kids he delivered the last 2 and 1 on the way

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sam is THE BEST OB GYN. ALL AROUND!!!!!!!!! He delivered my fourth child, I had 3 more after the 4th, and had moved to a different state. NONE of the ob gyn's I had before or after Dr. Sam were as good as Dr. Sam! Dr. Sam is truly a down to earth guy who treats you not only as a patient but as a friend! I had him in 2002. You CANNOT go wrong with Dr. Sam!!! He cares about you, he does not treat you like an object and just take your money. He sits talks woth you and listens! Go Dr. Sam! :-)

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor very caring and straight with the facts. He has a great bedside matter and truly cares about his patients and the babies that he is responsible for.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kuykendall is a caring and wonderful doctor. I am a third generation going to him. My mother and grandmother also go to him. He is very kind and has a very gentle manner about him. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2009 | flag