Dr. MICHELLE S. LOICHINGER

Dr. MICHELLE S. LOICHINGER

Rate Dr. MICHELLE S. LOICHINGER

Dr. MICHELLE S. LOICHINGER's Ratings

Just saw Dr. Loichinger for my second cataract surgery and had a wonderful experience. Her office is very nice. I did not have to wait long for my appointments. She was thorough and answered all of my questions. I felt comfortable with her as my surgeon from the start and knew she was the right eye doctor for me. The day of my surgery she was very comforting and helped me through my nervousness. The surgery went great and now I have my eye sight back!! I would recommend Dr. Loichinger to anyone who needs cataract surgery or for any eye issues. She's the best!!

Submitted June 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Loichinger was professional and answered my questions.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

This doctor was great, I was worried about finding a good eye doctor who took HMSA quest but she was better than I ever imagined. The office was really nice. I felt like everything was explained to me so there was no confusion about the eyedrops. I will be coming back next time the vog gets to me, or for anything else I need for my eyes.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag