Rate Dr. Michael S. Dee

Dr. Michael S. Dee's Ratings

Dr. Dee took was the third doctor I saw for me knee. He did a great job of taking time with me and saw me within minutes of my arrival. I will definitely go back!!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Best doctor I have ever had the opportunity to see. I have had a limp and pain in my left hip for two years and have been told there is nothing that can be done. He took the time to explain what can be done and told me my options. He even helped me to my car.

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dee really seems to care about my knees. He took time to plainly describe what was going on and gave me several options. He was right on time and he was very professional.

Submitted March 9, 2014 | flag

On time at a doctor's office- you don't see that everyday and he even called the night of my surgery to check on me. What a great doctor!!

Submitted March 9, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr DEE on the 20th of Dec.I have been in sever pain for over three months in my right hip. It’s at a point where my thigh will go numb along with the pain. I have done all the pre-op requirements and still cannot get any response. I called the Clinton office last week to try to make an appointment to maybe get some pain meds. The lady in the office told me I could not and that the DR. will get ahold of me after he reviews my pre-op information. It’s at a point now where I have fallen twice in the last week.n At this point my recomndation is find another Dr.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag