Rate Dr. Daria Nowak

Dr. Daria Nowak's Ratings

I`m very glad to have Dr. Nowak as our new family Doctor. At the very first appointment, she diagnosed two critical problems with my son. I`m not sure how or why my previous family physician didn`t catch these. Upon my very first visit I noticed (unlike our previous doctor) that she was very thorough with her examination. It should work out very well for our young family. The staff is nice and I appreciate the timely calls I have received from them. Given how thorough and caring she is I don`t mind waiting for 30 minutes. Waiting for half an hour is quite common anyways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Me and my family were recently accepted by Dr. Nowak. From few visit so far, we found that she is knowleadgeable and willing to take extra steps to refer specialist or find out necessary information, as and when required. In really necessary situation, her staff would accomodate with short notice, depending on urgency. Dr. Nowak is so friendly and gentle with young children and that what impressed me most. I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Nowak is very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to answer any questions you may have. In my experience, she has always been very prompt. She is well organized and it is recognized by her colleagues in the Courtice Imaging department.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Nowak is very thorough and when she needs further investigation she ensures the specialists are referred and requests follow up. We are both very pleased with her as a family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I think for the most part she is a good doctor, she is very nice and I feel grateful to have a family doctor. I just don't like having to wait for sooooooo long (1 hour and 45 minutes once) especially when I'm there with my 11 month old! Babies are not very patient and it's not fair to them. I've been there about 5 times total and had to wait an excessive amount of time 3 out of the 5 times. If she doesn't work on time management then I will have to find a new doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][39454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

very compassionate and knowledgeable. Readily refers to specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][39453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

My wife and I are in our 50's, have just moved to Oshawa and needed a family physician. Dr. Nowak has been exceptional. She is personable, knowledgeable and thorough. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][39452].votes_count ]]