Dr. Sherief El-Gaaly

Rate Dr. Sherief El-Gaaly

Dr. Sherief El-Gaaly's Ratings

I look forward to my appointments with Dr El-Gally. I can tell he really cares about his patients. I never thought I would get a wonderful doctor like him. I am so grateful.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. E is the best!!!! He has a kind, compassionate demeanor...never rushes his appointments and always takes the time to listen to you.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

We went to this doctor for my husband's problem. He helped us greatly. Very friendly and very understanding and he is an excellent listener. We are a big family, He listened to everyone concerns and answered each of our questions, he never make you feel that you are wasting his time " unlike other doctors", he always make sure everybody is comfortable with the plan, and he is very knowledgable. I would recommend this doctor to anyone with serious problems like my husband.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

Very competent and knowledgable, he helped me at a very difficult time of my life. Very good Psychiatrist.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag