You may also like

Rate Dr. Samir Lalani

Dr. Samir Lalani's Ratings

I don't normally rate my experiences on line, I have to for this doctor, I was in a lot of pain prior to my visit to see Dr.Lalani, I chose him randomly as his office booked me in right away accomodating my schedule not the doctor's. He took his time to explain the reasons for my issues and gave me some options with no pressure at all. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Wonderful clinic and the Dr. is very experienced - he is very punctual and doesn't rush you, explains everything in detail - overall great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Great doc! Thorough explanations and not rushed. Unfortunately, surgery not covered under healthcare, but would defintely go through with surgery it is was covered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I was referred to Dr. lalani from a friend. I didn't have to wait long to see him which was nice. We discussed lots of treatments for a long period of time and the doctor didn't seemed rushed at all. He was really thorough when explaining each of them. I didn't want surgery so we decided to proceed with shockwave. I am a couple sessions in and am feeling much better! Overall, a great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Lalani consulted me on a recent foot injury. He explained the physiology of my injury in understandable terms and provided rationale for the care plan, and clear instructions about at-home care and follow up steps. He was professional and efficient in his assessment, and took time to address my questions and concerns. I also appreciated that there was little waiting time upon arrival to my appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Clean clinic , good Dr. Front girls helpful, nice. prices are okay insurance is good with returning money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Surprisingly, many pacients found the receptionists as being wonderful. She might have had a bad day when I was over there. Totally disrespectful, almost to the limit of being cheeky! She didn't give me the information that I was asking for, she asked me to schedule an appointment, to pay 50 CAD and only AFTER that she will disclose the details of this doctor.
Since she wants to keep that as a secret, I found another orthotist/podiatrist in Calgary and I cancelled my appointment.
The doctor might be a great person, that's why I rated him with five stars, but for sure he needs to review the attitude of his front desk person. I am truly sorry I was not able to pass behind his Cerberus and to know him in person.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2548380].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Doctor Lalani and his receptionists are wonderful; I had a good experience with this doctor and his clinic. 5 stars

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

This clinic is very professional. His front staff are very welcoming and friendly. The Dr is great. I will recommend this Dr to anyone with foot problems .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Lalani did my foot surgery in a private clinic the care was professional and results were excellent. When my pain was not controlled right after surgery I had the Dr.'s cell phone # and he order different medication. Dr. Lalani was carring and knowledgeable at all my visits post surgery

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472007].votes_count ]]