Rate Dr. Samir Lalani

Dr. Samir Lalani's Ratings

Clean clinic , good Dr. Front girls helpful, nice. prices are okay insurance is good with returning money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Surprisingly, many pacients found the receptionists as being wonderful. She might have had a bad day when I was over there. Totally disrespectful, almost to the limit of being cheeky! She didn't give me the information that I was asking for, she asked me to schedule an appointment, to pay 50 CAD and only AFTER that she will disclose the details of this doctor.
Since she wants to keep that as a secret, I found another orthotist/podiatrist in Calgary and I cancelled my appointment.
The doctor might be a great person, that's why I rated him with five stars, but for sure he needs to review the attitude of his front desk person. I am truly sorry I was not able to pass behind his Cerberus and to know him in person.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2548380].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Doctor Lalani and his receptionists are wonderful; I had a good experience with this doctor and his clinic. 5 stars

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

This clinic is very professional. His front staff are very welcoming and friendly. The Dr is great. I will recommend this Dr to anyone with foot problems .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Lalani did my foot surgery in a private clinic the care was professional and results were excellent. When my pain was not controlled right after surgery I had the Dr.'s cell phone # and he order different medication. Dr. Lalani was carring and knowledgeable at all my visits post surgery

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I had all my hope on this treatment for all I read about laser wart removal. But the laser wart removal by Dr. Lalani was useless and very expensive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

He is super nice, and that's what makes this review so hard. He is probably very helpful with typical feet stuff, like bunions, ingrown toe nails ect.., but he mismanaged my acute sports injury and I've now been put back on crutches and in a boot nearly 3 months later, after hobbling around in pain, with the possibility of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][40643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

The office was extremely clean, the staff was friendly helpful and very very good with the kids. My 14 year old son had an infected ingrowen toe nail and Dr Lalani explained everything he was going to do and joked with Robert which helped Robert to be at ease with the procedure. I got lost getting to his office and was late for the appointment and the staff were very understanding and we did not have to wait at all. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lalani.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][40642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Lalani did a great job of treating my 8 year old daughter's plantar warts. His manner is excellent and he had a very nervous child totally relaxed and calm through the whole treatment. It may have been the simplest preoccedure he did all day, but he was very pleasant and showed an interest in my daughter and her activities. He gave very clear and easy to understand instructions for my daughter and she really didn't mind her visit at all?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][40641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I suffered for so long, I tried dr scholz inserts, injections, ice packs, a cane, naproxen..and soon I could barely walk. The doc in st paul and saddle lake couldn't help, just offer pills which I didn't want. My daughter who works in Tsuu Tnna as Homecare Nurse told me about Dr. Lalani, so I received a referral from the visiting doctor at Tsuu Tnna. Now I have hope again, I walk without a cane. I am now on follow up at 3 months after. I would recommend him to anyone. thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][40640].votes_count ]]