Rate Dr. Samir Lalani

Dr. Samir Lalani's Ratings

Doctor Lalani and his receptionists are wonderful; I had a good experience with this doctor and his clinic. 5 stars

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

This clinic is very professional. His front staff are very welcoming and friendly. The Dr is great. I will recommend this Dr to anyone with foot problems .

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lalani did my foot surgery in a private clinic the care was professional and results were excellent. When my pain was not controlled right after surgery I had the Dr.'s cell phone # and he order different medication. Dr. Lalani was carring and knowledgeable at all my visits post surgery

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

I had all my hope on this treatment for all I read about laser wart removal. But the laser wart removal by Dr. Lalani was useless and very expensive.

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

He is super nice, and that's what makes this review so hard. He is probably very helpful with typical feet stuff, like bunions, ingrown toe nails ect.., but he mismanaged my acute sports injury and I've now been put back on crutches and in a boot nearly 3 months later, after hobbling around in pain, with the possibility of surgery.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2013 | flag

The office was extremely clean, the staff was friendly helpful and very very good with the kids. My 14 year old son had an infected ingrowen toe nail and Dr Lalani explained everything he was going to do and joked with Robert which helped Robert to be at ease with the procedure. I got lost getting to his office and was late for the appointment and the staff were very understanding and we did not have to wait at all. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lalani.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lalani did a great job of treating my 8 year old daughter's plantar warts. His manner is excellent and he had a very nervous child totally relaxed and calm through the whole treatment. It may have been the simplest preoccedure he did all day, but he was very pleasant and showed an interest in my daughter and her activities. He gave very clear and easy to understand instructions for my daughter and she really didn't mind her visit at all?

Submitted July 13, 2013 | flag

I suffered for so long, I tried dr scholz inserts, injections, ice packs, a cane, naproxen..and soon I could barely walk. The doc in st paul and saddle lake couldn't help, just offer pills which I didn't want. My daughter who works in Tsuu Tnna as Homecare Nurse told me about Dr. Lalani, so I received a referral from the visiting doctor at Tsuu Tnna. Now I have hope again, I walk without a cane. I am now on follow up at 3 months after. I would recommend him to anyone. thank you.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

I've never been to a podiatrist before, so I was a little anxious as to what to expect. When I first got there, the staff was really pleasant and welcoming. I finished the initial form, and was taken back to see the Dr. right on my scheduled appointment time (which is super rare). Dr. Lalani was super nice and alleviated my anxiety by taking the time to fully examine my ankle and knee and patiently answered my many questions. He also did a procedure on my toenail, and took the effort to fully explain each step before he did it, and more importantly explain WHY he was doing it. The whole time i felt I was in great hands, and being taken care of at a high level of professional care. Best yet, he followed up with me the next day to insure i was healing correctly. I'm very impressed with him and his clinic, and I have no reservations recommending him to family and friends.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

I went to a previous doctor before Dr. Lalani because of convenience and was extremely dissatisfied with how bewildered and confused they were in how to treat what I have, their only solution was orthotics. I am extremely thankful that I took the time and found Dr. Lalani because he knows exactly what he is talking about, he is extremely knowledgeable and a very welcoming, friendly man. I felt completely comfortable being treated by him, he explained my condition and gave me plenty of solutions to choose from. Like said in other reviews, he would not recommend anything if he does not believe you truly need it. He is amazing and truly cares about you. The staff is awesome as well and the clinic is extremely nice and modern. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know. We need more doctors like him! I'm lucky I got in before he gets piled with more clients. I won't see anyone else after him.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2012 | flag