Dr. Alan Griffith

Rate Dr. Alan Griffith

Dr. Alan Griffith's Ratings

I had 31 teeth pulled and the doc and staff made sure it was painless and comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I used to hate going to the dentist until I found Dr.Griffith! HE was so caring and gentle.His staff was amazing also! Everyone there made sure i was comfortable and at ease.I left the office with a different opinion of dentist. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

I love this office! I am a very nervous person when it comes to going to the dentist. Dr. Griffith took his time and made me feel so comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

This Dr pulled 7 teeth for Me,severly damaged lower gum bone.I had to go to oral Surgeon and had surgery performed on lower gum to restore bone tissue.Be smarter,don't go to this Dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41077].votes_count ]]