Rate Dr. Eric J. Grigsby

Dr. Eric J. Grigsby's Ratings

NO follow up from this office. Had to go to local emergenyc ward for pain relief after recievin Radioa Frequency Ablation. The pain was incredible. I called Dr. Grisby's office and have had no repesonce for over 6days. Clled again and was told to call anoher Dr. on call for help. The phone number I called said " leave a message we are busy " THis Dr. needs to be more caring and have his staff show more concern for patients. I have almost have become an invalid with the pain since this procedure, and there is no one there to help me. I suggest you try another Dr. if you want some help

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Physicians Assistant Kim runs the show. Doctor may agree to certain treatment protocols with you but if Kim doesnt agree she will veto them and what she says goes. The doctor will not keep his promises or agreements with you if Kim objects to them. This caused me to distrust the doctor and feel like the care I was getting was inferioras all decision making was coming from a physician assistant rather than a physician. Also, had to wait 3 hours for what should have been a 30 minute appointment causing me further unnecessary pain.Very unprofessional and unethical treatment.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

I discovered this doctor used an unlicensed young woman who posed as a licensed RN while she was never licensed properly in any way whatsoever, lied and violated my personal patient privacy, wrote precriptions for narcotics with no license, used unreliable drug screen tests that I proved gave false results and the other drug screen tht showed negative were much better tests and indisputable and when the doctors who preformed the drug tests that were negative tried to contact this doctor, he refused to talk to them and especially me and ignored the complaints I made of his unlicensed nurse who he since fired and denies wored for him. She also gave out a business card after making several threats that were illegal to make by any licensed RN or doctor, did so to have me fired because i refused to allow her to railroad me into joining her other drug rehab and abuse center, she lied in my medical records for that purpose and tried to mount me innapropriately and was angry when I refused

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag

If you read that first review, clearly it is written by someone on the inside, those are not the words of patients like me. He is all about money and dollars. He is arrogant and from the first day wants to put a pain pump or this other implantable device in you. He sees you once and then punts you off to the Physician's assistant if you don't want procedures. The only thing he is comprehensive about is making you sure all of your pockets are empty by the time he is done. he is egotistical and too high on himself and has zero compassion. Stay away from this doctor, I switched and I am much happier now.

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag

Dr Grigsby and his whole staff are great

Submitted July 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. Grigsby is the only Pain MD to offer both *compassionate* ongoing care and creative treatment approaches, like research studies.--And you do *not* have to travel to a Medical Ctr for research. The outstanding office staff is reflective of the high level of care provided. I recommend in the strongest sense Ms. Gail McGlothlen, Clinical Nurse Specialist. During my nearly 5-years in the practice, 'Dr. Gail' managed to keep me out of the ER and my condition improved, a true rarity in pain management. Dr. Gail is undoubtedly the most dedicated doctor whose sharp skills top that of most MDs who have treated me. She teaches patient education in the most understandable of terms and has the most astute assessment skills. In fact, Dr. Gail caught a rare myoclonus condition during a routine visit last summer which my Neurologist said most MDs do not test for and cannot even identify! This practice is a true rarity and was more than worth the ride up to Napa, even coming out from the SF Area.

Submitted June 22, 2008 | flag