Rate Dr. Michael E. Kokat

Dr. Michael E. Kokat's Ratings

He was very unprofessional and didn't give much information.aweful dr

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kokat made my concerns about my painful ugly feet his priority. He explained in a kind caring manner the conservative treatment we tried. Through the different treatments he went out of his way to ensure my experience was as pleasant as possible. I have since had surgery and am back to full activity, with no pain!! Thank you Dr. Kokat, your treatment and surgery skills have restored my quality of life!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Kokat for years. I have referred many friends and family members. He is a great doctor and surgeon. I recommend him to anyone, and anyone who says different is just out of line.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

For years I had suffered form a foot condition, that other doctors had tried to remedy, but failed. This patterne of disappointment ended when I consulted with Dr. Kokat. His expertise specific to my medical condition was instrumental in correcting and removing the pain. What I appreciated the most was the way he communicated his multi-stage approach for eliminating my painful condition in a manner that I could understand. As he implemented each step of this process, he explained to me what to expect in the days to follow so that I could see progress as it was attained. I am thankful today that I am pain-free and no longer have to live with the pain. Thanks Dr. Kokat for restoring my active life to me.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Dr was cussing out staff with f bombs in surgical suite just prior to my surgery Very unprofessional, and didnt seem to care when I confronted him

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag