Rate Dr. Lisa Moroney Metcalf

Dr. Lisa Moroney Metcalf's Ratings

My wife and I took our son and daughter to Dr. Metcalf at the recommendation of the court mediator for Sutter County, as she has a reputation for helping post-divorce families work through issues. She proved herself to be impartial and really pushed us to look at what we needed to do for our children. I know others who have used her for ADHD, autism, and other problems with great success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Lisa is a very nice person and I am sure her intentions a genuine however after seeing Lisa several times I would not recommend her to other people for child physh. I feel Lisa misled me in her expertise. Later I found out that her degree and qualifications are a PHD in education, not physiology. I read these reviews prior to seeing Lisa and dismissed them as “someone not happy because her office handles several custody disputes”, After the fact, i checked with the court and talked with the CA Behavioral Sciences dept. she is not a custody evaluator. I went to Lisa regarding challenges with my child. I’m sure Lisa works well with being an MFT, however she failed to diagnose our kids behavioral issues (had to go to an actual PHD in Psych, Lisa C Johnson) and I would NOT recommend Lisa for children. I very much appreciate “Ratemds” as theirs appear to be honest and wont allow businesses to rate themselves. I feel Lisa Metcalf is the one filling out her own reviews on other websites.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][41941].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

Dr. Metcalf is an exceptional clinician. She was able to use a few assessments to compliment the school's assessments of my son. She attended the IEP at his school. She has continued to see him monthly to monitor his progress, and has given us an at-home curriculum for dealing with his ADHD without medication. The best in town

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][41940].votes_count ]]