Rate Dr. Lisa Moroney Metcalf

Dr. Lisa Moroney Metcalf's Ratings

Lisa is a very nice person and I am sure her intentions a genuine however after seeing Lisa several times I would not recommend her to other people for child physh. I feel Lisa misled me in her expertise. Later I found out that her degree and qualifications are a PHD in education, not physiology. I read these reviews prior to seeing Lisa and dismissed them as “someone not happy because her office handles several custody disputes”, After the fact, i checked with the court and talked with the CA Behavioral Sciences dept. she is not a custody evaluator. I went to Lisa regarding challenges with my child. I’m sure Lisa works well with being an MFT, however she failed to diagnose our kids behavioral issues (had to go to an actual PHD in Psych, Lisa C Johnson) and I would NOT recommend Lisa for children. I very much appreciate “Ratemds” as theirs appear to be honest and wont allow businesses to rate themselves. I feel Lisa Metcalf is the one filling out her own reviews on other websites.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

Dr. Metcalf is an exceptional clinician. She was able to use a few assessments to compliment the school's assessments of my son. She attended the IEP at his school. She has continued to see him monthly to monitor his progress, and has given us an at-home curriculum for dealing with his ADHD without medication. The best in town

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

"Dr". Metcalf was not as professional or knowledgable as other individuals in this field. She was very bias and often times offered clinicle diagnosis w/o even interviewing the actual patient. I would HIGHLY (highly) recommend seeking other advice or at the very least a second opinion. Research whatever she tells you and you will find her incompetent. Her "PHD" is an online school. Please, please, please research EVERYTHING she says and or does. I'd also recommend recording everything she says to you if you do use her, trust me it will come in useful later much like it did me.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41943].votes_count ]]