Rate Dr. David Sas

Dr. David Sas's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Sas is a great Doctor I took my daughter there for allergies. He was very helpful but some of the staff members were not pleasant at all. One woman is completely miserable that works there and is not very nice to the patients. I have heard a lot of other people do not care for her. Other than that Dr. Sas is a outstanding Doctor with a lot of knowledge. He helped my daughter with her health problems and allergies. I would recommend Dr Sas to everyone!

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sas is a caring and very knowledgable doctor. I have gone to him, and I have taken my children to him. I would reccommend him to anyone interested in being healthier.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Submitted March 21, 2014

My opinion is that he is a nice guy but the methods used are complete pseudoscience, or quackery. Ionic footbaths are simply electrolysis devices. There is no way they can draw toxins from the body through your feet! The colors you see the water turn I believe comes from a copper tube within the electrolysis device. I expected a patch test for my allergies, but instead got some far-out "Aura" test holding vials allegedly containing electrified spring water against my stomach to determine what I was allergic to!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Have been to Dr Sas several times before, I am always pleased with his knowledge and explanation of what he is doing, be it for allergies or other issues.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

I am bringing my son here to see Dr. Sas for his eczema and allergies based on a friends recommendation. Only had one visit so far. Dr. Sas is very very nice and quite knowledgeable, my son has taken to him very well. The staff is nice as well. Only thing I'm not happy about is that my Flexible Spending Account will not cover this treatment unless the office provides them with documentation as to why they should cover, which sounds simple enough to me. However, the lady at the office said no, we do not deal with insurance (it's not insurance) and have them call her and it's MY job to have it taken care of (I called and got all of the information from the FSA people that they need directly from the doctors office that I can't provide, so I'm stuck). So that makes me more weary about going back. I will update this later after a couple of other visits to see how everything turns out, hopefully it is worth it. But be prepared to PAY $$$ when coming here!

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Best Doctor I have ever seen hands down for my breathing problems. He eliminated my breathing problems by eliminating my mold, dust & gluten allergies. In two visits not years of allergy shots and meds. The treatment works. He also reccomended some supplements and they are helping my other digestive problems. He said once I finished the supplements I would not need more. Also said I could purchase them elsewhere. He was very down to earth and easy to talk to. Very willing to answer any & all questions. Very different from traditional medicine but it works without needles, medicine etc. Simple, easy. Call & ask to talk to the doctor. It is eye opening.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

Staff gave bad directions which made me late, Dr repeatedly blamed me for being late and i had to pay the full rate for 10mins. Didn't answer the phone before opening time so i could get better directions. Otherwise seemed to be a nice man with a bit too much of the salesman talk.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag