Rate Dr. David Sas

Dr. David Sas's Ratings

Mr. Sas is not a real doctor. His treatments are placebos and his diagnostic methods are unscientific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Sas has helped my get through the change. Thank you! If you have or have had ongoing issues, make a visit. It's worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr Sas is a great Doctor I took my daughter there for allergies. He was very helpful but some of the staff members were not pleasant at all. One woman is completely miserable that works there and is not very nice to the patients. I have heard a lot of other people do not care for her. Other than that Dr. Sas is a outstanding Doctor with a lot of knowledge. He helped my daughter with her health problems and allergies. I would recommend Dr Sas to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Sas is a caring and very knowledgable doctor. I have gone to him, and I have taken my children to him. I would reccommend him to anyone interested in being healthier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42368].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 21, 2014

My opinion is that he is a nice guy but the methods used are complete pseudoscience, or quackery. Ionic footbaths are simply electrolysis devices. There is no way they can draw toxins from the body through your feet! The colors you see the water turn I believe comes from a copper tube within the electrolysis device. I expected a patch test for my allergies, but instead got some far-out "Aura" test holding vials allegedly containing electrified spring water against my stomach to determine what I was allergic to!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][42367].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Have been to Dr Sas several times before, I am always pleased with his knowledge and explanation of what he is doing, be it for allergies or other issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I am bringing my son here to see Dr. Sas for his eczema and allergies based on a friends recommendation. Only had one visit so far. Dr. Sas is very very nice and quite knowledgeable, my son has taken to him very well. The staff is nice as well. Only thing I'm not happy about is that my Flexible Spending Account will not cover this treatment unless the office provides them with documentation as to why they should cover, which sounds simple enough to me. However, the lady at the office said no, we do not deal with insurance (it's not insurance) and have them call her and it's MY job to have it taken care of (I called and got all of the information from the FSA people that they need directly from the doctors office that I can't provide, so I'm stuck). So that makes me more weary about going back. I will update this later after a couple of other visits to see how everything turns out, hopefully it is worth it. But be prepared to PAY $$$ when coming here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42365].votes_count ]]