Dr. Justyna Sarna

Rate Dr. Justyna Sarna

Dr. Justyna Sarna's Ratings

A caring professional. She actually make you feel you matter to her unlike many other doctors I've come across. She listens carefully , asks probing questions and responds in depth to queries about your condition. She is pleasant, personable and sensitive to your affliction (as is her staff). Just a great neurologist that gives you confidence that you're getting the best treatment available. A credit to her profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Sarna is not only beautiful on the outside but has the most beautiful personality to go with it. She is so easy to talk to and makes me feel so much at ease when I go through the PD tests.
I feel so very fortunate that Dr. Sarna is my specialist and helping me deal with this PD..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745623].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Sarna is an excellent and knowledgeable specialist for movement disorders. She helped with the diagnosis and subsequent treatment of my early onset Parkinson's Disease and has displayed genuine concern for me and my problems. She will go out of her way to ensure that you have the time to talk about the issues and progress. I can't recommend her more to anybody with a movement disorder!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

very good at what she does she was very helpful and understanding

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr Sarna works in the Movement disorders clinic, to which I was referred my my GP on a hunch. Presently in my late 40s, I had described symptoms to my former GP while in my 20s and been told it was "Mind over Matter". This was followed by misdiagnosis by a psychiatrist. Fortunately for me, my present GP suggested the movement disorder clinic. Dr Sarna diagnosed me on the first visit after keenly evaluating symptoms. She seemed keenly aware that describing those symptoms was terribly embarrassing. She has had a major impact on my standard of living and I could not be more appreciative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

This doctor was very helpful, polite, knowledgable, willing to think outside the box. Anyone who has the opportunity to be seen by Dr. Sarna will be looked after with concern and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42558].votes_count ]]