Dr. Justyna Sarna

Dr. Justyna Sarna

Rate Dr. Justyna Sarna

Dr. Justyna Sarna's Ratings

very good at what she does she was very helpful and understanding

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Sarna works in the Movement disorders clinic, to which I was referred my my GP on a hunch. Presently in my late 40s, I had described symptoms to my former GP while in my 20s and been told it was "Mind over Matter". This was followed by misdiagnosis by a psychiatrist. Fortunately for me, my present GP suggested the movement disorder clinic. Dr Sarna diagnosed me on the first visit after keenly evaluating symptoms. She seemed keenly aware that describing those symptoms was terribly embarrassing. She has had a major impact on my standard of living and I could not be more appreciative.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

This doctor was very helpful, polite, knowledgable, willing to think outside the box. Anyone who has the opportunity to be seen by Dr. Sarna will be looked after with concern and knowledge.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag