Rate Dr. Mondana S. Yazdi

Dr. Mondana S. Yazdi's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Yazdi for six years with my three children...I can't express how wonderful she is!! Overall, the best pediatrician around. The office is great too. I also have seen Dr. Torres who is aweesome as well. 5 stars across the board!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

The best pediatrican in New Jersey by far!! Words cannot express how much we LOVE Dr. Yazdi. She is so caring and thorough. She is always available to you no matter what day or time. She knows everyone her patients and actually remembers who they are. If you want the best care for your child - look no further!! Thankfully she participates with our insurance but I would be happy to pay out of pockeet if she didn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Dr Yazdi has been my daughter's pediatrican since birth and now she's 15years old. I would not change her for anything in the world. Dr Yazdi has always been extremely caring, compassionate and thorough. She treats my daughter as if she were her own. Dr Yazdi takes her time to listen to my concerns and has always gone the extra mile to check up on her. She has on many occasions called me back to check on my daughter's status after many serious illnesses. My daughter was recently diagnosed with an incureable medical diagnoses and thanks to Dr Yazdi for promptly getting me to a pediatric specialist to properly diagnose my daughter and get her on a treatment plan. If it weren't for Dr Yazdi accurate & quick assessment my daughter would have suffered longer unnecessarily. Dr Yazdi and her staff are wonderful, patient and loving. A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2012

she is the most compassionate and bright doctor i have ever met.I consider my family very lucky to have her as our doctor.Most of my friends who are physicians and nurses say the same thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2012

Dr. Yazdi has been our children's pediatrician since birth. Our kids are 12 and 10 now. She has always successfully diagnosed any concerns and provided good recommendations. Our kids are healthy have thrived thanks to her care. More recently we have also been seen by Dr. Chang who is very knowledgable, helpful and has a very caring manner. Wouldn't even consider changing pediatrician, even if we had no insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

The best pediatrician on planet. She is so helpful and knowledgeable! The staff is friendly, the doctor is always on time. The staff always can fit us in at the last minute. Great great doctor so is her partner Dr. Chang.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2009

We transferred to Dr. Yazdi and Chiang's office about 18 months ago and have found service, wait times and doctor's knowledge as exceptional. At a recent sick visit, my daughters croup was quickly diagnosed, and the doctor spent time explaining the root cause and the remedies to mitigate the symptoms should they occur in the future again. We researched both doctors credentials and are very happy with the decision to use this office as our childrens pediatricians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2008

Staff is very friendly and helpful especially when fitting us in for sick visits or filling out last minute physical forms. Dr. Yazdi & Dr. Chang work very well together. My children do not dread going see them even when shots are expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2008

I actually switched from a larger practice to Dr. Yazdi's practice with Dr. Chang and I have to say that I am very pleased. She has a nice, easy-going manner and is very up-to-date with treatment, while still believing in some old-school treatments of colds, which was refreshing for me to see. It's a small office and a little busy, but they'll always fit you in. I'm very pleased with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

She charged us copays for well baby visits, even though our insurance says we shouldn't pay anything for them, and then she refused to refund our money. When my husband confronted her about this, she screamed at him. She often kept my baby (undressed) and me waiting for up to 45 minutes while she chatted with her receptionist. She also did a slipshod job when examining my daughter -- she didn't even look into her throat! She is a unprofessional. She is not interested in helping her patients, but only seems to care about lining her pocket. Terrible. We are changing pediatricans

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944671].votes_count ]]