Dr. LINDSY J. FORBESS

Rate Dr. LINDSY J. FORBESS

Dr. LINDSY J. FORBESS's Ratings

Generally I am pretty scared of doctors and it usually takes a long time before I trust them. Dr. Forbess is thorough, calm, exceptionally bright and gives an AMAZING Synvisc injection. Stellar bed side manner, explains procedures as she is doing them and explains why that avenue may be a better one. I am super impressed by her and I am one of those nightmarish high maintenance types and I really appreciate her immensely. I also trust her 100% too which is a rarity for me!

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Forbess is incredibly knowledgeable and thorough. I have had progressive Lupus my entire adult live. My regular rheumatologist retired a few ago. I have been dealing with chronic chest pain for three years that does not appear on x-rays or standard test. After seeing numerous doctors (including two rheumatologists) Dr. Forbess diagnosed my condition as Costocondritis within 5 minutes! She also treated a long term problem with my right hand (not arthritis) on the spot. I am currently under her care in a clinical study for Lupus with the Wallace Rheumatic Studies Center in Los Angeles and I am so grateful!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag