Rate Dr. Leanna Plug

Dr. Leanna Plug's Ratings

I would recommend Dr Plug to anyone I cared about, very friendly, knowledgeable and sincere the best I have been to out of 5 in nanaimo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Appointment was right on time, very thorough examination. Answered all my questions, you will leave the appointment knowing you've been well cared for by someone who is very professional and that you can be comfortable with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Plug was extremely caring and very knowledgeable . She was me on an emergency basis for a possible detached retina and was very methodical and reassuring. I saw her again 2 months later after a fall caused trauma to the other eye. She checks everything and leaves nothing to chance. I walk away with full confidence in her findings. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

I thoroughly enjoy watching someone who loves their work. Dr. Plug also explained things well. Although my eyes have been relatively stable of the last couple of decades, she detected enough of a change to really make a difference in the sight I get with the new glasses. The attendant who ran me through the first few tests was so remote she failed to acknowledge my existence. It was quite a pleasant change when I met Dr. Plug.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

She is awesome! Made sure I received the attention and care necessary for my rather rare eye condition (which she also diagnosed).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Very,very thorough,Attentative and everything is explained to you. You depart the office knowing you've been cared for by someone you can be comfortable with and trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

Very Very knowledgeable and not pushy about sales at all. Very polite and Friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44048].votes_count ]]