Rate Dr. John Cicerone

Dr. John Cicerone's Ratings

I had been referred to Mr. Cicerone for my frozen shoulder. I was attending physiotherapy in Fonthill Ontario for almost 2 years with minimal improvement and a lot of promises that my shoulder was getting better through machines and exercise. Yet, my shoulder still bothered me and I didn't return to my tennis. I saw Mr. Cicerone for literally 6 treatments to my shoulder and I feel excellent!! My movement has been restored and I am back to playing tennis pain free. Mr. Cicerone treated me for one hour using just his hands and through his osteopathy- which I had never heard of before- he 'fixed' me. It didn't even feel as if he was doing anything; the treatment was so gentle. I am a true client expressing my gratitude to Mr. Cicerone. Mr. Cicerone is someone I have been telling all my friends and family about and they also very happy!

Submitted Jan. 1, 2014 | flag

I have been treated by Dr. Cicerone for long term back pain that many physiotherapist and chiropractors couldn't seem to resolve. I had seen Dr. Cicerone for 6 treatments however, he never treated my lower back. He said that the organs such as my liver, intestines stomach and kidneys were so wound up with tensions that attach to my spine, that this was the main reason why I wasn't getting better. All the therapists I had seen were treating my symptoms and never addressing the main cause. Dr. Cicerone has restored my life and has taken away my pain. I continue to see Dr. Cicerone 4 times a year to ensure that I continue to feel the way I do.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag