Rate Dr. Simon Cote

Dr. Simon Cote's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I am really happy to have Dr. Cote as our family Doctor. He is very pleasant , knowlegeable and dependable. Many of us from Azilda who had Dr. Huneault are very greatful to have Dr. Cote, Dr. Nizzarro and Dr. Charette. Although many of us find that the new doctors use computers for our files and the visits are just not the same as they use to be. That personal contact with our doctor is missing. The computers are great, everything is right there during the visit, just missing the eye contact.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

When my whole family (6 of us) came in to meet Dr Cote it was great the whole office was polite and easy to talk to. When I call to book appointments she does her best to get me the best appt to suit my family's needs and mostly get the same day appts when really needed. Very happy overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

His secretary is hit and miss; sometimes polite, other times rude. His nurse is friendly. I like Dr Cote but I was surprised at some of the outdated information he shared (ex. advising to night wean a baby at 4 months), especially considering he's a young doctor. He's a "hip" doctor, so sometimes his approach is very nonchalant and can come across as blasé. Nevertheless, he is very helpful when needed.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2193825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

So happy are family has Dr. Cote! Once you swipe your health card passed that miserable secretary and move on to see the cheerful nurse, the rest of our visit there is always pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Saw him at Lasalle walk-in clinic this week and was very impressed! I only wish he was still taking new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

So happy to finally have a family doctor! Dr.Cote is always on time and points us in the right direction for medical care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][44618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Very fantastic man....compassionate, understanding. Unlike most Docotrs these data!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Dr Cote is wonderful, kind and listens to your problems and what is going on. He takes time with his patients. The staff is great, Natalie his nurse is always there to help you out and listen as well.Would highly reccomend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][44616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr. Cote is by far the best doctor I have seen yet. He is kind, considerate and knowledgeable, and he really listens to my concerns. He takes the time to know me, not only as a patient, but takes interest on a personal level as well. He is very approachable and makes me feel comfortable when I am there. I would highly recommend Dr. Cote as a family physician!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][44615].votes_count ]]