Rate Dr. Gordon W. Theisz

Dr. Gordon W. Theisz's Ratings

I had a very bad experience with this practice. He's great for run of the mill stuff, check ups and the like, but when I developed a sudden, unknown condition where I was frightened and very, very sick, he was so in over his head and seemed to be flustered and unprofessional. His nurse made a mistake with my labs. They never followed up with me. The office is old and dingy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

My family have been patients of Dr Theisz for over 14 years. He has always been thorough with our care and genuinely concerned for our health. I have never felt like just a "number" to anyone at this practice, by the doctor or staff. They do blood draws in the office which is a rare find, since most offices will make you go to an outpatient laboratory. If you have to do frequent blood tests this is a great convenience! I feel very comfortable here and can't imagine going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

staff unhelpful and rude; there was an unexplained tension both in waiting room and with doctor; wait time way too long and follow up call for another appointment because of a Vitamin D deficiency! never went back and found another doctor. too bad, from the looks of his site and the neighborhood, but everything is so very wrong there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I cannot express how much I appreciate Dr. Theisz's care for my son and myself over the last few years. He is a great family doctor in his demeanor, and he absolutely nailed a few diagnoses for things that were definitely not obvious to us. His referrals to other physicians were spot on. In my travels, I've told people what a great family Dr we have in him and one of my biggest regrets in moving away will be not having Dr. Theisz as our family physician. Thank You Dr. T!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1945464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Great doc. Very personable and good. I'd recommend my mom if she were still alive!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1945465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Theisz is the most accessible and accommodating doctor I have ever known. I was miserable with a sinus infection and called his office to make an appointment. When I learned that his office wasn't open until 1:30 pm that day, I entered the number for the emergency line. I expected to leave a message and wait a few hours for a response. To my surprise, Dr. Theisz answered the call himself. He was busy getting his kids off to school at the time but kindly helped me anyway. He set up an appointment for me at 1:20 pm, before his office opened for the day. I went in that afternoon and was promptly and professionally taken care of. I am now feeling much better and am so grateful for a superb doctor who treats his patients like real people. After experiencing such excellent care, I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1945463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Wow -- a doctor that is friendly and takes time with patients. A true find in today's busy paced environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1945462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Theisz. He is by far the best Doctor I have ever been to. He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and just an outstanding Doctor. I will never go anywhere else. He is 1 in a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1945461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

The reception staff are not overly friendly, but they are professional and seem efficient. The nurse/technician staff have been very friendly. Dr. Theisz himself is a great listener and displays a genuine interest in the patient as a person as well as in their health. I was unhappy with my last physician and my wife, who works in the medical field, heard great things about Dr. Theisz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1945460].votes_count ]]