Dr. Douglas Czarnecki

Dr. Douglas Czarnecki

Rate Dr. Douglas Czarnecki

Dr. Douglas Czarnecki's Ratings

Top man , does not mince his words, talks in layman's terms and says it how it is. Treats me for ongoing BBC'S. very happy with his treatments.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Possibly the rudest man I ever had the misfortune to meet. I was referred to Dr Czarnecki with an ongoing case of chronic urticaria (hives), I found he was was completely without people skills, rude, surly, unwilling to listen to my symptoms or in fact discuss anything. For my efforts I received two photocopied pages of diet advice after 30 seconds in the surgery. He seemed to have made his diagnosis before i even sat down ( He did in fact ask if I take multivitamin supplements, and seemed to be genuinely outraged that anyone would do so). Any further questions were met with a grumpy reply of 'read the paper!'. If you have other options, take them instead of wasting your time and money with grumpy Dr Czarnecki.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Very straight forward and to the point. If you are nice to him he will be nice in return. Beneath his exterior there is a very kind person. Always willing to help a patient with a genuine need.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr Czarnecki. I travel 90 kms to see him for years and find him to be very professional to the point of through explanation as to my and other skin procedures that may occur ie various skin cancers.Dr Czarnecki is no nonsense and a positive result person.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

This is the worst dermatologist i have EVER come across. He is a total prick to my patients and me. As a gp i would NEVER refer to him and I haven't met anyone who likes him. I dont understand why he is still working

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Doug Czarnecki has been my Dermatologist for approximately 30 years. I have always found Dr. Czarnecki to be friendly, helpful, knowledgable,professional and efficient. Dr. Czarnecki would even draw pictures to help me understand.After procedures Dr. Czarnecki would telephone the results as soon as he received them which in itself, is wonderful given I am a worrier. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Czarnecki to collegues and family.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Absolute waste of time & money. An extremely rude old man who should not be attending patients. Diagnosis within 15 seconds & dismissed within 2 minutes. Do not visit.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

reluclent to discuss diagnosis, it was very hard getting him to answer a question, responing arrogantly with one word answers - poor communication skills.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag