Dr. Fahad Alkherayf

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Fahad Alkherayf

Dr. Fahad Alkherayf's Ratings

On March 2nd I underwent brain surgery for the removal of a meninginoma. I am so thankful that Dr. Alkherayf was my neurosurgeon. Not only is he a brilliant and skilled surgeon, but he is incredibly patient and kind. From pre-op to post-op he took the time to explain the procedure and what to expect afterward. While in the hospital for 7 days, he visited each day, checking on my recovery and answering any questions I had. Many people have preconceived ideas of neurosurgeons as unapproachable and arrogant. NOT this guy! He could not have been kinder or more down to earth! I think it's important to note, too, that several nurses commented on how lucky I was to have Dr. Alkherayf as my surgeon, saying I was in "very gentle hands" and that he's hands-down the best surgeon for the job. I think their comments speak volumes about him. I hope you will never need a neurosurgeon, but if you do- beg for a referral to Dr. Alkherayf! We are so blessed to have him in Ottawa!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2778739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

He is a fantastic surgeon. I can barely see my scar, which was a big concern for me. Recovery time was much quicker than I thought, I was able to go back to work in 3 weeks

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2761159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Amazing surgeon with brilliant bedside manner. He keeps me informed, gives me options and explains what choices we do/don't have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

This doctor has the softest and kindest approach to patients. He is a great listener and never interferes until you are finished talking. He explains everything to you and will spend as much time discussion options as needed. I would highly recommend him. He smiles a lot too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I was sent to see this dr over six months ago. At that time I was emotional, and thought he just didn't want to help me. He would not perform surgery on my spine at the time. I now realize after seeing a few other surgeons, that he is by far the best. He was so caring compared to every other surgeon I've seen wish I would have took his advise from the beginning

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

A true expert with a very calm , clear and confident demeanor who takes the time answer questions. We will be eternally grateful for this second chance on life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I meet him for first time, he is soft and calm. I was awkward first but when we discuss and share the information. he is amazing and explain about my condition (Klippel-Feil Syndrome) and I know I had KFS since birth but it is first time that he explain very clear what is KFS and now I understand well about my condition. I feel relieved and can understand more about my condition now.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2629434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr Alkherayf is an angel as far as I'm concerned. My dad is able to see again, after Dr Alkhrayf removed his pituitary tumour. I am so grateful to him. He also has a wonderful team and a very pleasant staff. Thank you again, Dr Alkherayf!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I liked how he communicated with me and my family about the injury in a simple clear but assuring way!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2575250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

He is the most stupid and unrespect full neurosurgeon talk to me in sarcastic way , he is not Canadian graduate , even his English is horrible, he has no knowelge , he asked me to write good things about him in the review if I am satisfied
, he has to thank his gad to be in Canada instead his Saudi Arabia