Dr. Fahad Alkherayf

Rate Dr. Fahad Alkherayf

Dr. Fahad Alkherayf's Ratings

Dr Alkherayf is an angel as far as I'm concerned. My dad is able to see again, after Dr Alkhrayf removed his pituitary tumour. I am so grateful to him. He also has a wonderful team and a very pleasant staff. Thank you again, Dr Alkherayf!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I liked how he communicated with me and my family about the injury in a simple clear but assuring way!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

He is the most stupid and unrespect full neurosurgeon talk to me in sarcastic way , he is not Canadian graduate , even his English is horrible, he has no knowelge , he asked me to write good things about him in the review if I am satisfied
, he has to thank his gad to be in Canada instead his Saudi Arabia

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2566417].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Great doctor. Cured my problem. He was very kind and listened to me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Absolutely the most confident, expert doctor my family has ever dealt with. My dad had a very large brain tumor which could have easily killed him. Dr.Alkerayf is an absolutely amazing doctor. He performed the surgery in one afternoon, which gave my dad a second chance on life. He has had zero complications from the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2194118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Alkherayf did my back surgery. It was hard walking before the surgery and now I feel great and feel no pain in my legs. He is very polite and tell you everything that he will be doing. The nurses at the Civic Hospital were very polite, helpful and looked after me with great care. I would gladly recommend this Doctor to anyone that needs a Neurological Surgeon; his great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][46315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Top notch neurosurgeon. He definitely knows his stuff. Very professional and is out for the true care of the patient. He was instrumental in the successful outcome of my treatment. Very friendly office staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][46314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

He is a wonderful doctor. He does everything he said he would do. I do recommended him and will and if I every need him againa or anyone in my family we will be calling his office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][46308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

He is a remarkable doctor. He explains every diagnosis thoroughly and the steps that he will be taking during the surgery .He has an amazing personality because he is very helpful and caring. He is an excellent surgon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][46313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

He treated us. He is very nice and knowledgeable !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][46312].votes_count ]]