Dr. Fahad Alkherayf

Rate Dr. Fahad Alkherayf

Dr. Fahad Alkherayf's Ratings

Great doctor. Cured my problem. He was very kind and listened to me.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Absolutely the most confident, expert doctor my family has ever dealt with. My dad had a very large brain tumor which could have easily killed him. Dr.Alkerayf is an absolutely amazing doctor. He performed the surgery in one afternoon, which gave my dad a second chance on life. He has had zero complications from the surgery.

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Alkherayf did my back surgery. It was hard walking before the surgery and now I feel great and feel no pain in my legs. He is very polite and tell you everything that he will be doing. The nurses at the Civic Hospital were very polite, helpful and looked after me with great care. I would gladly recommend this Doctor to anyone that needs a Neurological Surgeon; his great.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2014 | flag

Top notch neurosurgeon. He definitely knows his stuff. Very professional and is out for the true care of the patient. He was instrumental in the successful outcome of my treatment. Very friendly office staff.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor. He does everything he said he would do. I do recommended him and will and if I every need him againa or anyone in my family we will be calling his office.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

He is a remarkable doctor. He explains every diagnosis thoroughly and the steps that he will be taking during the surgery .He has an amazing personality because he is very helpful and caring. He is an excellent surgon.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

He treated us. He is very nice and knowledgeable !

Submitted Sept. 1, 2013 | flag

Excelent surgon and very knowledgeble. He spend enough time to explain my condition

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr Alkherayf did my brain tumor surgery. He is very talented and gifted in his fiel of expertise. We are very blessed to have him in our life. He was very supportive and offered hope to me and my family. I was truly lucky to have him as mu surgeon.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Alkherayf did my back surgery. I wasn't able to walk before the surgery. Now I'm back to work and enjoying my life. Truly, he has magic hands. He was so caring and explained everything to me.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag