You may also like

Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

Ultimate service and attention to detail. From start to finish. If you are looking for an Orthodontist you can't go wrong here. I am very pleased with every aspect of care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you from all of us at Impressions Orthodontics.

Submitted April 14, 2015

I was seen for a consultation by Dr. Nizam and it was a third opinion. She was the most thorough compared to the others and I was able to get all questions and concerned answered without the pressure of buying something. To me that was the most substantial difference from the other places. I have yet to decide my future direction but if I do it will surely be with Impression Orthodontics.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words. At Impressions Orthodontics we believe that your smile and orthodontics is not just a financial commitment but a lifestyle change, for which you have to be well informed and make an informed decision. Thank you for appreciating our efforts to help patients with this life style change. Hope it will help you make your decision.

Submitted April 2, 2015

Great doctor & staff, they truly care about each patient & do everything to make your experience at the office a pleasant one. It has been evident in the 15 or so months of treatment. The best part is I love my new smile!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are delighted to hear about your experience and aim to please you and all our patients in the way we can.......providing personal service.

Submitted April 2, 2015

Best orthodontist. She is rate number one for good reason. Been a patient for 7 months and am very pleased with my results. My smile already looks perfect! Thank you Dr. Nizam and everyone at Impressions Orthodontics. Highly recommended to have your treatment here.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind sentiments. It makes our day to hear that you are enjoying your new smile!!!

Submitted April 2, 2015

We landed at this office for a second opinion and decided to start braces here as it has been impressive from the call to the office to booking a consult. Highly accommodating and receptive to a busy schedule. Although they are open only 3 days they were still able to book us within a week. Super nice doctor and staff. Very happy with the service and attention to detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We at Impressions Orthodontics are so delighted that you choose us for your orthodontic journey. Thank you for your kind words.

Submitted March 16, 2015

My braces were removed just recently and I am very happy with every aspect of care that was provided to me by Dr. Nizam. They have been highly accommodating and helpful through the process. I would have no problems recommending them to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2747827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Congratulations on your new smile. We strive to provide every patient with a memorable experience through their journey towards a straight smile. Thank you for your recommendations, we believe that is the best way to grow.

Submitted March 16, 2015

Has been a great experience thus far. We started our daughter here couple of months ago and we have been nothing but pleased. Always accommodating and Dr. Nizam is very informative and excellent with kids. It helps that she understands and knows how to talk to kids as she is also a parent. Beautiful and clean office!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2743333].votes_count ]]

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Grateful for your compliments for our doctor and the office. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us these kind words. Thank you from the entire team at Impressions Orthodontics.

Submitted March 12, 2015

I had a consult here as I was interested in correcting my bite without surgery. I was told at a few other places that I was not suitable for Invisalign and needed surgery even against my will. My dentist recommended this office and I am happy he did. Dr. Nizam understood that surgery was not my plan and came up with other options. The staff has been very helpful but wanted to mention that they don't accept direct billing to insurance like my dentist. However, they have been able to help me out with all my paperwork. Just saying, it would have been great if they did. Excellent overall experience. Would recommend highly. They also allow you to come during lunch hour which was a huge plus for me as I work downtown. Can get on the train and be here in 10 mins during my lunch.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743328].votes_count ]]

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that we could offer you a solution for your bite without surgery. We do appreciate that sometimes a surgical plan could be daunting and realize that it is not everyones cup of tea. We do understand your comment about the insurance billing. Insurance companies for a very long time have decided not to deal with orthodontic offices as we don't have procedure codes which make it extremely tough for them to reimburse us or the patient. We find it is a smooth process when the patient contacts and deals with the insurance company directly. We try to help as much as possible with paperwork. We do have frustrating moments with insurance companies and do follow your train of thought.
Thanks again for your kind review from the entire team at Impressions Orthodontics.

Submitted March 12, 2015

My experience was good overall. However, I would recommend shopping around. The fees were VERY high compared to the orthodontist in Aspen, but treatment time the same. The cost difference was almost $800 less. They are also open some evening hours which is helpful for accommodating school schedules. Was a nice office and nice people, but I would like to save some cash.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743019].votes_count ]]

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
At Impressions Orthodontics, we would like to thank you for your comments. Please refer to our response to another such review from Feb 8th, which emphasized the fact that we are not a part of a large orthodontic corporations with multiple orthodontists that allows them to reduce cost. We do offer you one on one service and attention as we appreciate the importance of such concepts when it comes to orthodontic treatment. We appreciate your kind words about us. We pride ourselves on always being punctual and making sure no patient or parent has to wait more than 3-5 mins. We find it hard to believe that you gave us a three star on that quality. However, we promise to strive better on a daily basis.

Submitted March 5, 2015

I am wearing Invisalign to straighten my teeth and can surely say that I am enjoying the experience. I know you are thinking no one enjoys pain. Let me say that getting my dream smile is one thing but Nadia and her team are something different. I look forward to the conversations with Nadia and Amy. They are a lot of fun and I always feel like I am going to hang out with friends. Does that make me obsessed with my orthodontist, may be. No really they are awesome.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2739403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind and funny review, it made us laugh. We love to have fun and feel that our day goes by so much faster when we get to know our patients on an individual basis and discuss life in a casual environment. Thank you for your obsession!!

Submitted March 3, 2015