Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

I'm about halfway thru my treatment with invisalign and I am seeing great results! Thanks so much Dr. Nadia! I had been to several consults before with doctors telling me Invisalign could not do my case- clearly they were wrong. i am so glad I came here. The staff are amazing as well, always super nice and pleasant when I come in. Great genuine, clean office with the best doctor in town!!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

Just realized my orthodontist in #1 in the city. Does not surprise me. Been a patient for 15 months - great results.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough about this team. Great place for adults and kids. You will be extremely happy. Best in the city, I would say.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Mom's and Dad's: I have done my due diligence for my child. I have been to 5 consults in the city. Dr. Nizam and her staff has surpassed all my expectations and I can't express the need to find an office that is ethical and will not push you to make a decision right then and there. The staff has been patient and also very helpful with us and it is overall the best office out of the five we went to. Amazing place to take your kids.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Amazing ortho. Professional, effective, good communicator. Staff is lovely, always punctual. Office is welcoming, and they are always organized. She has done wonders with my teeth. Do not hesitate to go to her for adult orthodontics!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nizam is genuinely a nice and kind doctor. The team and the doctor really get to know you and keep you engaged throughout your treatment. They truly care about you and give you one on one attention. The office is always clean and organized. They are always on time. I can't say enough good things about the doctor, team and the overall office. If you are looking for a great atmosphere to go from crooked teeth to straight beautiful smile, you should definitely go here.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nizam has been great with my child. It is refreshing experience - young and professional. Staff has been helpful but they don't do direct billing.I called a few other offices around and they are all the same I guess.I was told most orthodontic offices don't deal with insurance companies. However, great doc, staff and ambiance makes this office a great choice for my family.

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

Our experience at Impressions Orthodontist has been great. As a worried parent sitting in the waiting room you are always wondering what is going on during the appointment. You want to give your kids the independence but I always love that Dr. Nizam comes out to inform you of the progress and any changes with your child. It puts you at ease. I think because she is also a mother - she sympathizes. Staff has been wonderful and always offer tea and coffee when I am there. Never have to wait more 2-3 mins for them to take us in.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

We came here for a consultation for our son. The office staff was formidable, great service with the coffee and they helped with insurance. Also the time the doctor spent with us was great. I recommend this place to everyone I know. Best doctor in this city. If you have been to other big name orthodontists you need to come here. The office is busy but you wouldn't know because the 1 on 1 attention you get is great. No waiting around either.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Got my braces from elsewhere, but got my retainers from Impressions Orthodontics. I am very pleased with my retainers and the great service! I wish I got my braces here as well. I highly recommend Impressions Orthodontics to everyone.

Submitted April 20, 2014 | flag