Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

Has been a great experience thus far. We started our daughter here couple of months ago and we have been nothing but pleased. Always accommodating and Dr. Nizam is very informative and excellent with kids. It helps that she understands and knows how to talk to kids as she is also a parent. Beautiful and clean office!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I had a consult here as I was interested in correcting my bite without surgery. I was told at a few other places that I was not suitable for Invisalign and needed surgery even against my will. My dentist recommended this office and I am happy he did. Dr. Nizam understood that surgery was not my plan and came up with other options. The staff has been very helpful but wanted to mention that they don't accept direct billing to insurance like my dentist. However, they have been able to help me out with all my paperwork. Just saying, it would have been great if they did. Excellent overall experience. Would recommend highly. They also allow you to come during lunch hour which was a huge plus for me as I work downtown. Can get on the train and be here in 10 mins during my lunch.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

My experience was good overall. However, I would recommend shopping around. The fees were VERY high compared to the orthodontist in Aspen, but treatment time the same. The cost difference was almost $800 less. They are also open some evening hours which is helpful for accommodating school schedules. Was a nice office and nice people, but I would like to save some cash.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743019].votes_count ]]

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
At Impressions Orthodontics, we would like to thank you for your comments. Please refer to our response to another such review from Feb 8th, which emphasized the fact that we are not a part of a large orthodontic corporations with multiple orthodontists that allows them to reduce cost. We do offer you one on one service and attention as we appreciate the importance of such concepts when it comes to orthodontic treatment. We appreciate your kind words about us. We pride ourselves on always being punctual and making sure no patient or parent has to wait more than 3-5 mins. We find it hard to believe that you gave us a three star on that quality. However, we promise to strive better on a daily basis.

Submitted March 5, 2015

I am wearing Invisalign to straighten my teeth and can surely say that I am enjoying the experience. I know you are thinking no one enjoys pain. Let me say that getting my dream smile is one thing but Nadia and her team are something different. I look forward to the conversations with Nadia and Amy. They are a lot of fun and I always feel like I am going to hang out with friends. Does that make me obsessed with my orthodontist, may be. No really they are awesome.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind and funny review, it made us laugh. We love to have fun and feel that our day goes by so much faster when we get to know our patients on an individual basis and discuss life in a casual environment. Thank you for your obsession!!

Submitted March 3, 2015

As a family we would recommend this office to anyone. Everyone is always smiling and ready to help. Great spot to get your teeth made good. My son is getting braces and they are so good I am thinking I should too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2737390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We at Impressions Orthodontics appreciate your online feedback. It makes our day to read these kind words from our patients and their families. Thank you from everyone at Impressions Orthodontics.

Submitted March 3, 2015

We love Dr. Nizan and the staff. The girls love to go for their appointments. Has been an excellent braces experience. Looking forward to their beautiful smiles.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2735837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your sweet comment. We love seeing the smiles on their faces as well. Thank you for giving us a chance to be a part of this journey.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Great staff and very knowledgeble doctor. Well organized and punctual office. I have two girls, one had braces a year ago at a different office that we had to wait atleast 20 mins for every appointment. This office you walk in and they call you in. Each appointment only takes 15-20 mins tops. Great for working parents. My wife and I appreciate this quality the most. When I read the reviews prior to taking my second daughter, this quality was not mentioned before which I think is critical for busy families. Just thought it would help parents make a decision. Hope it helps :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We at Impressions Orthodontics can't thank you enough for appreciating this quality of our office. We pride ourselves on making sure no parent/patient has to wait more than 5 mins past their appointment time. Thank you for sharing this with us and appreciating the hard work of our team. We would also like to thank you for coming to all your appointments on time.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I am in the middle of my Invisalign treatment and after every appointment make a promise to myself to write amazing things about Nadia and her staff. I cannot believe how amazing my smile has started to look. Invisalign has been so amazing option for me as I work in a very public service environment and no one notices I am wearing the trays. I love it. Thank you to Dr. Nadia to do a really tough bite in Invisalign instead of braces.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you kindly for sharing your experience. At Impressions Orthodontics, we embrace the technology of Invisalign as we see it change smiles rapidly without the metal hardware that a lot of patients shy away from. We believe that no one should be denied a beautiful smile just because they are adults and do not want to wear braces. We strive to give you a beautiful smile and being cognisant of your life style.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Took our daughter for the first appointment to get a second opinion and we are surely impressed with every thing. From the staff to the orthodontist they came above our expectations. Dr. Nadia was very empathetic towards our daughters habit. She was more like a psychiatrist and friend than an orthodontist. My daughter was enthusiastic after the consult to stop her habit. At the moment we are just waiting for the habit to stop but when we do start, I have no hesitation that we would love this office even more. I have already recommended them to my daughters friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thanks for the generous words. We are glad that you had a great experience. Habits are hard to break and as adults we know that better than anyone. We will be there for you and your daughter through this process and cheering for her along the way.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Was okay experience. Found it expensive compared to others for same treatment in the area.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2711881].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We would like to thank you for your review and for taking the time to come in for a consult. At Impressions Orthodontics, prior to setting our fees, we did a full market analysis of all quadrants of Calgary to maintain a reasonable and competitive fee structure. Unfortunately in our area, a lot of Orthodontic Offices are owned by Large Dental Corporations and are not single clinician owned. Being a part of a large national corporation allows them to decrease pricing and increase patient numbers but we know what suffers when you do that. As Impressions Orthodontics is established and owned by Dr. Nizam, we are able to provide one-on-one care by the same clinician from the start of your treatment till the very end. We go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with everything during the process of straightening teeth. We also sign a contract at the start of all treatment that guarantees that your fees will not change or increase with the proposed treatment plan. We wish you all the best in your search and if there is anything we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you again for your review, from the entire TEAM at IMPRESSIONS ORTHODONTICS.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2015