Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

I first saw Dr. Nadia at the beginning of the year and I just love her! She was incredibly kind to me, as my situation is very complicated and I was really confused with my treatment plan and options, but Dr. Nadia explained everything to me twice, and she even came with me to see Dr Bogle, endodotist in the same building. I am looking forward to start treatment with Dr Nadia in the new year, and I'm confident that at the end of the treatment I will be able to smile with my mouth open for the first time in my life.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2654027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Usually I write a review when my experience was either really bad or super good. I rely on reviews a lot to make my decisions. I have already had a consultation appointment at impressions orthodontics and it was just terrific. I can't say enough positive things for the staff and the doctor. From the moment I called for an appointment, Colleen handled everything professionally and answered my questions. Dr. Nizam gave me a detailed description of my dental problems. It was a great experience. I would recommend this office to all fellow review seekers like me. Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
At Impressions Orthodontics, we are glad that you had a good consultation appointment. We believe that Colleen is our gem and she is loved by all our patients. We are blessed to have her as part of our team.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Great consultation. We were really happy with everything and will be coming back in the new year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your words and we are looking forward to starting your journey in 2015!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

We are almost done with my son's braces and wanted to show our appreciation for this office. They have been wonderful from the start. Dr. Nadia informed us at every step what was going on. There were no surprises. What a wonderful end to the process with a beautiful smile for my son. The staff are really polite and friendly. My son always enjoyed his appointments and had a smile on his face when he finished all his appointments. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind thoughts. We believe SMILES are contagious so we keep passing it along. We can't wait to take his braces off and at that moment we get to really see that beautiful happy smile. Its the best day in the office for us.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

We came at Impressions Orthodontics not knowing if we could afford to give my son a straight and healthy smile. We were pleasantly surprised with the ease as they offer fairly accommodating monthly payment options. They were compassionate and understanding of our situation. We were also surprised that they don't charge extra for Invisalign. Pleased with everything. Great option to look into.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We at Impressions Orthodontics are very grateful for your kind words. We believe that you should decide on your treatment options based on your lifestyle and not the cost. That is why our fees are based on severity of your case and not the treatment modality you decide on. Glad that we could help with the payment options.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Recent consult at this office makes me believe it is a great place to get a straight smile. I was amazed by the knowledge of the doctor and also the staff. The staff has been great with everything. I don't have the finances to get this done now but will return soon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thanks a lot for your compliments. We hope to see you in the near future. At Impressions Orthodontics we try to help everyone with finances as much as possible with flexible monthly payment plans, etc. Please contact our office and we will try to make the possibility of a straight smile a reality for you sooner than later.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Our daughter started braces at Impressions Orthodontics today. As a concerned mother, I did my due deligence to go to a few offices in the area. After three consults, we decided to stay with Dr. Nizam. We were most impressed with the detailed description of our daughters problems and that we were not pressured to make a decision. This was the only office that respected our decision to seek out other opinions and did not try to get us to commit at the consultation appointment. We are so glad we came back. The office atmosphere is lively and they all seem to have a jolly time while helping kids and adults. Great place overall.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Impressions Orthodontics and Dr. Nizam appreciates your confidence in our office after your extensive search. We understand that as parents you need to be confident when you trust a clinician with your child's treatment. We are excited to take your daughter through this journey.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Where do I start with these ladies.. I was born with a severe underbite/crossbite, and I swear I must had gone through EVERY orthodontic device known to man by the age of 14. I was always told that surgery was probably going to be the only way to really correct my bite, but was not able to pursue this option until my "jaw had stopped growing". By the age of 25, teeth in a state of chaos, I had finally decided upon getting this surgery done, in hopes that I would finally be able to eat and smile properly. Little did I know, I was about to repeat the years of orthodontic treatment I had as a teen all over again. GREAT.. I was more than apprehensive, being a young professional, I REALLY did not want to have a mouth full of metal again. I googled for orthodontists in Calgary and came across Impressions and was immediately interested. I loved the name and the website, and Dr. Nizam seemed like an amazing doctor. Booked a consult and knew this was going to be the right orthodontist for me. She was extremely personable and knowledgeable, and was very upfront and honest with how this treatment was going to go. It was going to be a long and complicated process. Nadia was also more than accommodating in the financial area, and set me up on a payment plan that I could afford without having to stress about my bills, this sealed the deal. I could tell she was passionate about her work, she was here to help. A month ago today, I had my braces removed. Surgery complete., teeth are impeccable, and the last two and half years were nothing but a breeze. Nadia always got me in for appointments at times which best suited my schedule, and even fit me in the numerous days I showed up 10-40 minutes late.. albeit this is not recommended.. sorry about that.. When I first went in to the office two and half years ago, I had chatted with Nadia about how eating had become such a burden. I couldn't bite my food and relied on tearing to get food in my mouth. I always expressed how I was so excited to eat a cheeseburger like a human being.. after two and a half years, the day I got my braces off, the ladies had a Quad paddy burger waiting for me.. hahah. Honestly, this office will meet all your expectations and get the job done, efficiently and stress free. I understand that relying on message boards can be a bit unbelievable as everyone is anonymous, so I am going to leave my email address in case anyone has their doubts and would like to see some before and after photos. If Nadia and staff can turn my mug into pearly whites, they can most certainly help with yours! Thank you so much ladies!

Hayden Ewing
HaydenEwing@live.ca

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2639133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you Hayden for your sincere comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your Quad Paddy Burger and can now taste your cereal. Stories like yours make us love our job. We will surely miss you and your great sense of humour.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr Nizam and her staff are amazing. I just had my braces removed and I am thrilled with the results. Nadia and her staff have always been very helpful and I have referred many of my friends and co-workers. They are never over booked or late getting your appointment started and completely respect your time. They have always had time to answer all my questions and concerns. I will continue to recommend Impression Orthodontics to anyone.

Joan

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2638728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you Joan for your kind words. You were a pleasure to have as a patient. We will sincerely miss you. Thanks again for all your referrals.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I recently finishing my braces here and I have nothing but great things to say about this office and the doctor. They have been great to deal with in the last two years. Always accommodating and understanding. I have referred several friends to them and they are all happy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your review. Patients like you make my job the best in the world.