Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

We have had several initial meet and greet appointments with a few orthodontist close to our home in West springs. Having gone through a few of these, let me tell you there is a night and day difference between this office and the others. It all starts with a warm welcome and one on one attention from every staff in the office. It seems like a very cozy and boutique environment. Personalized attention instead of herding the cattle. The cherry on the cake is Dr. Nizam herself. What a compassionate individual. I felt like she was going to treat my child as her own. I have been impressed before by medical professionals and this goes beyond those previous experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind compliment. It is our top priority to make sure every patient feels like they are part of our family. We believe when you start orthodontic treatment it is a 1.5-2 yr marriage and in order to make it work; respect, honesty and attention to detail has to be at the forefront.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

We feel extremely lucky to have come across Dr. Nizam when searching for an Orthodontist in the Calgary area. She is very knowledgable and seems to keep current with technology. We have been more than happy with every visit. Although our son is only under supervision and will need braces at a later date, they have only charged us for the initial consultation but nothing for all the supervision appointments. The staff is always happy to answer questions. We recommend them all the way.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Your kind words means a lot to every one here at Impressions Orthodontics. We pride ourselves in taking the parents through the entire process of losing baby teeth and gaining adult ones. This allows us to jump in if treatment is needed but usually just watch the growth from a distance. We love seeing our fast growing patients - it is always fun to compare their pictures every 6 months and see how they are maturing into lovely teenagers.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I have been in Invisalign trays for just over a year and I am continually amazed at how my smile has changed. My friends and family always comment on my smile now, which is super. I am pleased that I did not have to wear metal braces to get the correction. The staff and Dr. Nadia have been helpful and nice throughout. They are a dream team office with lots of positive energy and fun. I have recommended them to my friends and will keep doing so.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are so excited to hear your experience with Invisalign. At Impression Orthodontics, we LOVE using Invisalign to give our patients the beautiful smile they have always wanted. We can't wait to see your final smile. Thanks for your kind referrals, we always treat your family and friends as ours.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Overall a great experience at the consultation appointment and following that all appointments have been easy and a piece of cake to book for our busy schedule.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2663125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you have had a good experience.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

From start to finish our experience with Impressions Orthodontics and Dr. Nadia has been a pleasure. Now that braces are off for my son, we truly appreciate the work that was put into it. Dr. Nadia has always informed us of every step along the way, no surprises. We have nothing but great things to say about this office and would be recommending them to family and friends. The staff is always happy to see us and willing to help. Thank you for all your hard work, we will see you again with the other child.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2660263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It was a pleasure treating your son, we will miss him dearly. Thanks again for your kind words and support over the years.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I first saw Dr. Nadia at the beginning of the year and I just love her! She was incredibly kind to me, as my situation is very complicated and I was really confused with my treatment plan and options, but Dr. Nadia explained everything to me twice, and she even came with me to see Dr Bogle, endodotist in the same building. I am looking forward to start treatment with Dr Nadia in the new year, and I'm confident that at the end of the treatment I will be able to smile with my mouth open for the first time in my life.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2654027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for kind comments. We at Impressions Orthodontics are really excited for you to start your treatment and see that beautiful smile develop. Happy new year and see you in 2015.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Usually I write a review when my experience was either really bad or super good. I rely on reviews a lot to make my decisions. I have already had a consultation appointment at impressions orthodontics and it was just terrific. I can't say enough positive things for the staff and the doctor. From the moment I called for an appointment, Colleen handled everything professionally and answered my questions. Dr. Nizam gave me a detailed description of my dental problems. It was a great experience. I would recommend this office to all fellow review seekers like me. Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2653622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
At Impressions Orthodontics, we are glad that you had a good consultation appointment. We believe that Colleen is our gem and she is loved by all our patients. We are blessed to have her as part of our team.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Great consultation. We were really happy with everything and will be coming back in the new year.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your words and we are looking forward to starting your journey in 2015!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

We are almost done with my son's braces and wanted to show our appreciation for this office. They have been wonderful from the start. Dr. Nadia informed us at every step what was going on. There were no surprises. What a wonderful end to the process with a beautiful smile for my son. The staff are really polite and friendly. My son always enjoyed his appointments and had a smile on his face when he finished all his appointments. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind thoughts. We believe SMILES are contagious so we keep passing it along. We can't wait to take his braces off and at that moment we get to really see that beautiful happy smile. Its the best day in the office for us.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

We came at Impressions Orthodontics not knowing if we could afford to give my son a straight and healthy smile. We were pleasantly surprised with the ease as they offer fairly accommodating monthly payment options. They were compassionate and understanding of our situation. We were also surprised that they don't charge extra for Invisalign. Pleased with everything. Great option to look into.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2645682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We at Impressions Orthodontics are very grateful for your kind words. We believe that you should decide on your treatment options based on your lifestyle and not the cost. That is why our fees are based on severity of your case and not the treatment modality you decide on. Glad that we could help with the payment options.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2014