Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

After extensive research and reading all these reviews online, I went to see Dr. Nizam. She is brilliant and so compassionate towards peoples feelings and what they want. She understands people on an individual basis and does not throw options at you that you are not comfortable with. All and all this is place to be. I am so grateful for all the help from the staff. Great team. I can see why she is #1 orthodontist in Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

All done with my daughters braces. She is super happy. Always smiling. Worth it. Amazing dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I'm about halfway thru my treatment with invisalign and I am seeing great results! Thanks so much Dr. Nadia! I had been to several consults before with doctors telling me Invisalign could not do my case- clearly they were wrong. i am so glad I came here. The staff are amazing as well, always super nice and pleasant when I come in. Great genuine, clean office with the best doctor in town!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Just realized my orthodontist in #1 in the city. Does not surprise me. Been a patient for 15 months - great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I can't say enough about this team. Great place for adults and kids. You will be extremely happy. Best in the city, I would say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Mom's and Dad's: I have done my due diligence for my child. I have been to 5 consults in the city. Dr. Nizam and her staff has surpassed all my expectations and I can't express the need to find an office that is ethical and will not push you to make a decision right then and there. The staff has been patient and also very helpful with us and it is overall the best office out of the five we went to. Amazing place to take your kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Amazing ortho. Professional, effective, good communicator. Staff is lovely, always punctual. Office is welcoming, and they are always organized. She has done wonders with my teeth. Do not hesitate to go to her for adult orthodontics!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Nizam is genuinely a nice and kind doctor. The team and the doctor really get to know you and keep you engaged throughout your treatment. They truly care about you and give you one on one attention. The office is always clean and organized. They are always on time. I can't say enough good things about the doctor, team and the overall office. If you are looking for a great atmosphere to go from crooked teeth to straight beautiful smile, you should definitely go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Dr. Nizam has been great with my child. It is refreshing experience - young and professional. Staff has been helpful but they don't do direct billing.I called a few other offices around and they are all the same I guess.I was told most orthodontic offices don't deal with insurance companies. However, great doc, staff and ambiance makes this office a great choice for my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Our experience at Impressions Orthodontist has been great. As a worried parent sitting in the waiting room you are always wondering what is going on during the appointment. You want to give your kids the independence but I always love that Dr. Nizam comes out to inform you of the progress and any changes with your child. It puts you at ease. I think because she is also a mother - she sympathizes. Staff has been wonderful and always offer tea and coffee when I am there. Never have to wait more 2-3 mins for them to take us in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194191].votes_count ]]