Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

It is my second time around with braces. First one at a different office in Calgary so I can compare. This one is a dream. Easy as pie to go through the process and the staff makes it a breeze. Dr. Nizam has been helpful, even answering questions when I have called a few times during her busy day. From previous experiences, the doctor is never available once you sign the contract. Not at this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Amazing experience for my children so far. The results you see are great, the time spent with each patient is also great. I like that when we came here the treatment time compared to other offices was much less (6 month difference!!). Clean, organized and efficient. They are about you as a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Had read all the relevant reviews on the internet about this office and a few more. One thing I wanted to bring to light which was not mentioned much in previous reviews. The time the orthodontist spent with us was four times as much as the other offices. We did not feel rushed. We asked all our questions and were looked in the eye when given those answers. When the time came to sign on the dotted line, there was no pressure and it felt like we were starting a wonderful journey for my son. I would recommend this office to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Braces are off! I can't smile enough. It has been a great experience for me as an adult. I will recommend this office to anyone. I will miss them!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

We have had a few consults in the city last month and this has been the best clinic so far in all respects. They have exceeded our expectations. The doctor and the staff are wonderful. We will be starting treatment soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I never wanted braces as an adult but I really wanted straighter teeth. I thought about going with the venear option with my dentist, but after reading these reviews i thought I might go see this orthodondist. I was pleasently surprised, because before I was told I could not do invisalign because it would not work. I am now a little into my treatment and I am seeing great results. I have a narrow smile and already I can see improvements. They have such a great staff here. I never have to wait for any appointments- Amy does a great job explaining what is going on and what they are doing to you- who ever know you could feel this good at a medical office. Coleen at the front is really great, she makes booking your futur appointments a breeze (and rescheduling if things pop up) and julie who does the contract work and pictures is funny and nice. i picked this office because it didnt feel like i was signing a contract and i cant say enough about this doctor because she listened to my needs and the needs of my teeth. i cant wait to see how we finish. thanks so much impressions orthodontics

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Go for a consult. You will love the office and the doc. Worth $50 for the consult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

My son has been in treatment for almost a year and a half. Fully satisfied. Nothing but great things to say. I recommend my friends and family to go there all the time. This is coming from a Hockey MOM - we are very particular about thing!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

After extensive research and reading all these reviews online, I went to see Dr. Nizam. She is brilliant and so compassionate towards peoples feelings and what they want. She understands people on an individual basis and does not throw options at you that you are not comfortable with. All and all this is place to be. I am so grateful for all the help from the staff. Great team. I can see why she is #1 orthodontist in Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

All done with my daughters braces. She is super happy. Always smiling. Worth it. Amazing dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524633].votes_count ]]