You may also like

Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

I discovered Dr. Nizam after searching for an orthodontist in Calgary on goggle and she was ranked as number 1. Today I had a phenomenal consultation appointment. Dr. Nizam was knowledgeable and thorough at explaining every aspect of my bite problems. I have never been impressed by someone this much. After my assessment I knew I was starting my treatment with her and no one else. I can't wait to have straight teeth and above all with Invislign, no need for train tracks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I would rate Dr. Nadia Nazim and here staff as the best dental office I have ever been to!!! Not only are they kind and caring but I felt completely at ease, had all my questions answered and left with a potential plan and how long it would take and how much it would cost. All of this was done with with that "IT" factor which is so rare. Keep up the great dynamic and congrats to all of you. Rene C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

We just went through the process of calling a few offices in the area after reading reviews on every orthodontist in Calgary. As parents we decided to call the top five and do our homework and although we have not had a consult at this doctors office but from the informative website and our booking conversation with the reception surpassed the other four offices. No selling and pressure but accommodating and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thanks for the compliments and we do have the most amazing people at our reception desk. Looking forward to your child's consult.

Submitted May 14, 2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about the staff and the doctor at Impressions Orthodontics. They have been outstanding from the start and now my son has his braces off. I would like to thank everyone at Impressions for always being helpful and great with my son and giving him this beautiful gift of smile. Always will be grateful. A very happy mom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It was a pleasure giving your son a beautiful smile. Thank you from everyone at Impressions Orthodontics for your sentiments.

Submitted May 11, 2015

My experience has been amazing, they welcome me with smiles and are very fast and efficient. I would highly recommend this place for anyone getting braces because it makes going to the dentist a awesome time. I love the staff and the place is very clean and we'll kept.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words from the entire TEAM at Impressions Orthodontics.

Submitted April 29, 2015

Pleasing EXPERIENCE. Dr. Nizam is great with my son. Would recommend to all parents looking for a passionate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We truly appreciate your sincere thoughts and your recommendations.

Submitted April 27, 2015

I am pleased to say that my teeth are looking great about 6 months after starting the Invisalign. Dr. Nizam and staff are nice, funny and experts at what they do. I also see lots of kids going here for their braces and Dr. Nizam seems very gentle and patient with them. I know I made an excellent decision to get Invisalign with Impressions Orthodontics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are excited to see your beautiful smile unfold. It is truly rewarding for all of us to see these transformations.
Thank you for your sentiments.

Submitted April 27, 2015

Ultimate service and attention to detail. From start to finish. If you are looking for an Orthodontist you can't go wrong here. I am very pleased with every aspect of care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you from all of us at Impressions Orthodontics.

Submitted April 14, 2015

I was seen for a consultation by Dr. Nizam and it was a third opinion. She was the most thorough compared to the others and I was able to get all questions and concerned answered without the pressure of buying something. To me that was the most substantial difference from the other places. I have yet to decide my future direction but if I do it will surely be with Impression Orthodontics.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words. At Impressions Orthodontics we believe that your smile and orthodontics is not just a financial commitment but a lifestyle change, for which you have to be well informed and make an informed decision. Thank you for appreciating our efforts to help patients with this life style change. Hope it will help you make your decision.

Submitted April 2, 2015

Great doctor & staff, they truly care about each patient & do everything to make your experience at the office a pleasant one. It has been evident in the 15 or so months of treatment. The best part is I love my new smile!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are delighted to hear about your experience and aim to please you and all our patients in the way we can.......providing personal service.

Submitted April 2, 2015