You may also like

Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

I am in Invisalign at the moment to get my teeth looking decent as they were horrific. I never in a million years thought these plastic trays could be magical. Dr. Nizam has delivered from the start what she promised. She had been there couching me through this process with interest and compassion. I recommend them to everyone I know. They are quite a team. It feels like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are thrilled for the changes with your smile and can't wait for beautiful smile at the end of the journey. Thank you for your kind words. Our patients inspire us to do the best and be the best on a daily basis.

Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Nizam and her team is just simply the best. I don't have words to express my gratitude for their care towards my son. Always on time and present to help and render what is needed. With one child having had braces at a different office in Calgary, I can compare apples to apples and this is the best of the best. Good luck with your search.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words. These gestures of compliments are greatly appreciated by all of us at Impressions Orthodontics.

Submitted June 15, 2015

Our family has had a phenomenal orthodontic care from Dr. Nizam. We have had three family members go through both braces and Invisalign. The result was very satisfying in both our teeth looking great but also the process. The office visits are fun and wait times are none. Dr. Nizam followed up at every big appointment to make sure we were doing good. We would recommend Dr. Nizam and her superb team to anyone in Calgary looking for an excellent orthodontist, even if you have to drive a bit. We did and it was still worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
At Impressions Orthodontist, we love when friends and family refer their loved ones to come under our care. There is no better compliment than that. Thank you for your support and loyalty.

Submitted June 10, 2015

I discovered Dr. Nizam after searching for an orthodontist in Calgary on goggle and she was ranked as number 1. Today I had a phenomenal consultation appointment. Dr. Nizam was knowledgeable and thorough at explaining every aspect of my bite problems. I have never been impressed by someone this much. After my assessment I knew I was starting my treatment with her and no one else. I can't wait to have straight teeth and above all with Invislign, no need for train tracks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
From everyone at Impressions Orthodontics, we thank you for your time and kind words. We are excited to start the Invisalign Journey with you.

Submitted May 25, 2015

I would rate Dr. Nadia Nazim and here staff as the best dental office I have ever been to!!! Not only are they kind and caring but I felt completely at ease, had all my questions answered and left with a potential plan and how long it would take and how much it would cost. All of this was done with with that "IT" factor which is so rare. Keep up the great dynamic and congrats to all of you. Rene C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Rene, you are so kind. We wish you all the best with your decision and if there is anything we can do to help, you know where to find us.

Submitted May 25, 2015

We just went through the process of calling a few offices in the area after reading reviews on every orthodontist in Calgary. As parents we decided to call the top five and do our homework and although we have not had a consult at this doctors office but from the informative website and our booking conversation with the reception surpassed the other four offices. No selling and pressure but accommodating and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thanks for the compliments and we do have the most amazing people at our reception desk. Looking forward to your child's consult.

Submitted May 14, 2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about the staff and the doctor at Impressions Orthodontics. They have been outstanding from the start and now my son has his braces off. I would like to thank everyone at Impressions for always being helpful and great with my son and giving him this beautiful gift of smile. Always will be grateful. A very happy mom.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It was a pleasure giving your son a beautiful smile. Thank you from everyone at Impressions Orthodontics for your sentiments.

Submitted May 11, 2015

My experience has been amazing, they welcome me with smiles and are very fast and efficient. I would highly recommend this place for anyone getting braces because it makes going to the dentist a awesome time. I love the staff and the place is very clean and we'll kept.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words from the entire TEAM at Impressions Orthodontics.

Submitted April 29, 2015

Pleasing EXPERIENCE. Dr. Nizam is great with my son. Would recommend to all parents looking for a passionate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We truly appreciate your sincere thoughts and your recommendations.

Submitted April 27, 2015

I am pleased to say that my teeth are looking great about 6 months after starting the Invisalign. Dr. Nizam and staff are nice, funny and experts at what they do. I also see lots of kids going here for their braces and Dr. Nizam seems very gentle and patient with them. I know I made an excellent decision to get Invisalign with Impressions Orthodontics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are excited to see your beautiful smile unfold. It is truly rewarding for all of us to see these transformations.
Thank you for your sentiments.

Submitted April 27, 2015