Rate Dr. Sang Wook Ko

Dr. Sang Wook Ko's Ratings

Exactly what the previous rating had to say. Absolute worst doctor I have ever seen. Complete waste of time. I would not recommend this doctor. I was told within 10 seconds of walking in that what I had was viral and nothing I can do. Then he jumped up and was half way out the door. I tried to ask his opinion with regards to helping boost immunity...he told me he couldn't answer that as he doesn't sell immunity boosters??? And then he ran out the door. I was in there under two minutes. No one in the waiting room. I wonder why.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

I sadly agree with you all. I just said 5 minutes ago. Worst doctor I have ever er seen. Was in such a hurry and didn't want to listen at all. Our appointment lasted at most 2 minutes. His body was half out the door as we were trying to get help. He told me I had to see my family doctor for everything and he had no time to help. The was no body in the waiting room.. Which is no surprise at all. I hope to God he takes up a new job and nobody else's time and money is wasted.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag

I was blown away by the lack of bed side manner of this 'doctor'. I went in with a sinus infection, he sat on the opposite side of the room and asked me what color my post-nasal drip was (he didn't look). He then put on a surgical mask, tore a paper towel in 2 so as not to make contact with my diseased self, put pressure on my sinus cavities and asked if I felt discomfort. I responded 'yes', he wrote me a prescription for Amoxil. The fact that I told him that I was on Micardis didn't even prompt him to check my blood pressure. Why the hell are we paying through AHC for sub-standard doctors that, if anyone actually reads the comments on this guy, will realize that he sucks?? Does no one read these reviews?? He has a 1 out of 5 rating. Get him off our medical teat!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

I wish I had read the comments before going to see this doctor......(not even sure if he can be classified as a doctor). My arm was in a lot of pain, and I just wanted to get an opinion on it. He did not even let me finish telling him what was wrong, and rudely interrupted me and told me I don' t have to say anything else...."I Know...I Know....." Really? how arrogant can you be! He told me to go home and ice it....he didn't even look at the arm! And then told me that if it still hurts in a couple days to go to Urgent Care. How is this doctor allowed to practice????? I guess he got his money, and that's all that seemed to matter. Will never go back to this clinic again!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

I have to concur with the other ratings. I only needed a one month prescription refill of my blood pressure pills and he treated me like I was lying about everything I said. I even had my pill bottle there so there would be no question what I was needing. He kept saying he couldn't do anything for me and I would have to go to my family doctor. I also asked for a prescription for the shingles vaccination and he refused to do that. He also refused to take my blood pressure. He was rude and condescending. I don't think he should be interacting with the public.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2013 | flag

He appeared to be an awful "Doctor". I felt he had an atrocious attitude and he came across as though all he cared about was collecting his fee from Alberta Health and getting rid of me. It seemed he didn't want to listen and rushed me out the door. Based on my experience, I definitely DO NOT recommend visiting this clinic. Sang’s answer to everything was “I can’t” and “I don’t.” I might as well have spoken to a fire hydrant. I went in for an EPI pen and he said “I’m not your family doctor so no.” Well Sang, if I had a family doctor I wouldn’t be here. I thought the first time I went in he was having a bad day, so I gave him another chance and I went back again and yes same attitude.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

This doctor does not like his job and hates helping people. He should not be a doctor! He always says: What do you want! when he walks in to the room. very impatient and ignores your problems and is in a rush when i know there is no one in the waiting room! he doesn't know anything! just says: "go and see your family doctor".

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Worst doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. He is impatient, condescending and rude. I waited for an hour and a half to see him, after dealing with the standoffish front desk staff. He entered the room in a rush, asking me "What do you want?" I explained that I have had a fever and had not been feeling well for the past week and a bit, and that my back hurt around my kidneys. He asked me to lift my shirt, then proceeded to poke my back once and said "back strain, nothing I can do, go see family doctor" and sent me on my way about one minute after entering the room. I went to go see another doctor because I was not satisfied with Dr. Ko and found out that I had a bad kidney infection. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

The worst doctor I have ever seen. He is impatient, rude, prescribes antibiotics without a proper interview with a patient, does not follow up on symptoms and is really ignorant. I'm surprised how someone like that was allowed to practice medicine and I will be filing a formal complaint to AHS against him.

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

The absolute worst doctor experience I have ever had. I moved from BC to Alberta and required some very basic essential medication refills. Dr. Sang was very unhelpful and rude to deal with, eventually giving me a refill for one month. When I went back after one month, he told me he was not refilling the medication and I should find another Doctor. I was shocked and appalled by his comments. Please don't make the same mistake I made, find another Doctor.

Submitted March 3, 2013 | flag