You may also like

Rate Dr. Sang Wook Ko

Dr. Sang Wook Ko's Ratings

I saw worse doctors than him,I went there on Saturday he was on call that day,my husband and I liked him cause he listened to us and gave us nice treatment my son liked him..Thank you Dr Ko..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2731560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

As a new physician, I don't except a lot for now he did his best and I was very satisfied.and I was happy to see him Saturday without going all the way south to me he was ok.and I say thanks to him hope he will catch up soon and get more familiar with new practice and happy that he got to step in when Dr Vu was gone may his soul RIP...He is nice one to me so far

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

How do you call this guy a doctor. The worst in Calgary or perhaps in Canada. Does not listen, not caring and you only get 10 seconds. What a joke. A disaster.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2646799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Hands down the worst doctor I have come across with. No patient has to go through his medical care - or complete lack thereof. I was seeking some medical help and he was the only doctor available; my family doctor was not around. When it was obvious that he lacked the knowledge to treat my health issue, he said he was willing to help only if I choose him as my new family doctor. When I said no, that was when I realized that he would offer no real help and so when I got to see my family doctor, he said "Ko should have been responsible for you and referred you to a specialist." This only adds to the growing negative reviews on him as a doctor who is unhelpful, uncaring and lacking in medical knowledge. The earlier reviewer who filed a complaint against him was the right action to take. Should be avoided at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2630326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I went in this morning with the complaint of a large bump on my left. Nut He refused to examine. It and when I asked to get the blood work and ultrasound done for a cancer screening he,said nothings usually open Saturdays and to go see my family doctor who is also in that clinic but was not in thatday .. What a,freak show

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2620789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Awful awful physician. I rather die than to see him again. He does not listen, egocentric and can't believe he has an MD degree. Patients beware and stay away from any clinic where he works.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Exactly what the previous rating had to say. Absolute worst doctor I have ever seen. Complete waste of time. I would not recommend this doctor. I was told within 10 seconds of walking in that what I had was viral and nothing I can do. Then he jumped up and was half way out the door. I tried to ask his opinion with regards to helping boost immunity...he told me he couldn't answer that as he doesn't sell immunity boosters??? And then he ran out the door. I was in there under two minutes. No one in the waiting room. I wonder why.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2194440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I sadly agree with you all. I just said 5 minutes ago. Worst doctor I have ever er seen. Was in such a hurry and didn't want to listen at all. Our appointment lasted at most 2 minutes. His body was half out the door as we were trying to get help. He told me I had to see my family doctor for everything and he had no time to help. The was no body in the waiting room.. Which is no surprise at all. I hope to God he takes up a new job and nobody else's time and money is wasted.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][47831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

I was blown away by the lack of bed side manner of this 'doctor'. I went in with a sinus infection, he sat on the opposite side of the room and asked me what color my post-nasal drip was (he didn't look). He then put on a surgical mask, tore a paper towel in 2 so as not to make contact with my diseased self, put pressure on my sinus cavities and asked if I felt discomfort. I responded 'yes', he wrote me a prescription for Amoxil. The fact that I told him that I was on Micardis didn't even prompt him to check my blood pressure. Why the hell are we paying through AHC for sub-standard doctors that, if anyone actually reads the comments on this guy, will realize that he sucks?? Does no one read these reviews?? He has a 1 out of 5 rating. Get him off our medical teat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

I wish I had read the comments before going to see this doctor......(not even sure if he can be classified as a doctor). My arm was in a lot of pain, and I just wanted to get an opinion on it. He did not even let me finish telling him what was wrong, and rudely interrupted me and told me I don' t have to say anything else...."I Know...I Know....." Really? how arrogant can you be! He told me to go home and ice it....he didn't even look at the arm! And then told me that if it still hurts in a couple days to go to Urgent Care. How is this doctor allowed to practice????? I guess he got his money, and that's all that seemed to matter. Will never go back to this clinic again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47829].votes_count ]]