Rate Dr. Li Li

Dr. Li Li's Ratings

I have seen a few different acupuncturists in Calgary and settled with Dr. Li for the past couple of years. She is very caring, patient and knowledgeable. Myself come from a Chinese medicine background, so I know how to tell if the acupuncturist is good or not. Dr. Li is willing to spend time with me and always do a thorough examination before each treatment which includes asking questions, feeling the pulse and seeing the tongue, etc. I never feel rushed with her and my questions are always answered. Dr.Li's many years practice, her rich knowledge and her compassion definitely make her one of the best Chinese Medicine doctors in Calgary.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Dr.Li Li is really really very good. She is gentle, caring, and easy going. I enjoy going to see her because she makes me feel more better. I have had lower back pain for 2 years and after the first treatment, I feel good already. I highly recommend her.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag