Rate Dr. Ken Reesor

Dr. Ken Reesor's Ratings

Much more helpful and knowledgeable than the quacks I have seen! Solid guy and professional! Only beef was his waiting list but worth the wait

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

20yrs, 5 different doc's, trying to find a good fit. I am medically retired military and so very hard to find someone who understands a military point of view.and Dr Reesor gets it. A vets mindset is built by the military, strong, ridgid,and committed, we do what we are told to do despite any obstakles. The transition to being a civilian is a tough one,on the vet, and on the family dynamic,and friends and if that Vet has chronic pain in head to toe. Dr Reesor is one of the rare Dr's that has the abillity to bridge all the gaps together. He is unlike any of the other Shrinks i have sought help from, who ask questions, and repeat "how did that make you feel".like your just in an interview for a job,Dr Reesor makes you fell like YOU have accomplished something in that hr,On top of all the he will go that extra mile on your behalf (make a call on your behalf, write a letter,reaserch somethin on your behalf). He talks with you not at you. Cant say enough, for any vet seeking help HE GETS IT.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

Empathetic, truly cares, has saved lives by his actions

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

I felt very luck to have Dr. Reesor as my Therapist. He is Fabulous. He is update on new studies and current tools. he has helped me Tremendously through my Depression and Anxiety disorder. Always feel comfortable to share and look forward to our appt.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag