Dr. Denis Grounin

Rate Dr. Denis Grounin

Dr. Denis Grounin's Ratings

Very caring, knowledgeable and generous. After emergency surgery he prescribed Chinese herbs to eliminate my severe edema and later, herbs to promote healing. They worked - my family Doctor had nothing to offer me - he just told me to rest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Thank you Sunrise Community Acupuncture Clinic for unbelievably great service. I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma last year and I went to Denis to see if acupuncture would be able to help my fight against cancer and keep me strong during chemotherapy. Denis was very open and compassionate when discussing how acupuncture could help me during this tough challenge and the results were amazing. After each chemotherapy treatment I would experience severe nausea, decreased appetite and dreadful energy levels just as I was told to expect. After each acupuncture session the nausea would disappear, my appetite would return immediately and my energy would grown strong. There were times during this life challenge that I didn't have the ability to pay for all the treatments but Denis insisted that treatments and my health were more important than money, he continued to treat me. Thank you Sunrise Community Acupuncture Clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Triggered something in me on my first visit with a single needle, did not tell me what he was doing, whole thing was weird as hell and it caused me such messed up nerve problems I almost committed suicide

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Denis has studied many years to learn about acupuncture and Chinese medicine. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I came to him with so many health issues, I'm surprised he decided to do everything he could to free me from all of my mental and physical ailments. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Denis relieved my symptoms and work in alignment with the traditional medical treatment I was receiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51413].votes_count ]]