Rate Dr. Tim Darsaut

Dr. Tim Darsaut's Ratings

Dr Darsaut received my referral from my family physician for a severely herniated disk. He took the time to call me personally on a Friday evening and ask me to come for urgent surgery over the weekend. He met me in emerg and did his own assessment and admitting. His bedside manner was great and very friendly. Dr Darsaut took the time to explain what was happening, drew 2 different diagrams and answered all my questions. Dr Darsaut took the time to check in on me while I was waiting for a surgery time and did his due diligence in making a case to have my surgery as soon as possible. My follow up apt was fast and he was on time despite warning me there are usually long wait times in the clinic. I can't say thank you enough for the personal care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Amazing surgeon! Saved my wife... She had a DAVF that ruptured sometime in the evening... I am very thankful to have met dr. Darsaut and can't express my deepest gratitude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I developed a ruptured aneurysm on Monday, May 12, 2014. I was rushed by ambulance from Westlock to Edmonton. Dr. Darsaut saw me that night and within 24 hours I had my surgery. He checked on me every day and has a very caring manner. Definitely, my recommendation for Neurosurgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr. Darsault is a quality surgeon not only is he skilled and knowledgeable but has a good bedside manner. Dr. Darsault took on our son's complicated case when no one else would and is doing all that is necessary to make him well again. He has taken time to confer with other collegues in these exceptional circumstances which says even more about his character and depth of caring. My son has an extremely involved family and Dr. D is taking time for each of our questions and concerns...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Darsaut is the nicest, most professional, caring doctor I have ever met in my life and thanks to him I will have more life! After being referred to him, I was in his office within 3 days. He did the required tests and arrangements were made for my surgery within days. He always made time to explain things to myself and my husband and answer all questions we had. If you ever need a neurosurgeon, this is the doctor you want! I will forever be grateful for being his patient. He saved my life. Thank GOD for Dr. Tim Darsaut.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr Darsaut is awesome he is very professional knowledgable and caring.I was sent to the UofA hospital in April with a ruptured anuurysm I was so fortunate to have this doctor take me as his patient and coil my aneurysm,he saved my life.There are not enough words to express how grateful and thankful I am towards this Dr.My husband and family also speak very highly of this Dr.saying that he always took time out of his busy schedule everyday to explain everything to them and how I was progressing,he was always very friendly.If you ever need to be refered to a doctor with this mans qualifications as there is more that he specializes in than just this I would highly recommend that you ask to be sent to him you wont be disappointed..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51821].votes_count ]]