Rate Dr. Stephen Bracci

Dr. Stephen Bracci's Ratings

I really wonder as well like another patient who posted wondering if all this people with negative postings went to the same place!He was very very nice and caring, has wonderful assistants and staff,the facility is very pretty as well.He took a lot of time injecting the eye and brow lift plus the resytalen in the nasolabial folds.The result was amazing totally natural he wiped off 10 years off my 53 year old face.I complimented him and his lovely assistant to their nice personality.I had the under eye treatment done once before in an upper east side office.I was bruised for 3 weeks.My late husband almost cried when he saw me.No bruising with Dr.Bracci.So i can only recommend the place very strongly.!!!!

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. BRACCI is all about the money...That's it. He is Always has his staff coming into the office to persuade you to buy, buy , buy. And if you don't Dr Bracci is rude to you! Not a nice place to go.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

i have been to dr. bracci a few times and must agree with those who posted rather low ratings on this forum. his manner with patients is very transactional, he is rushed and he always wants to "upsell". his credentials are not in dermatology or plastic surgery. i always felt slightly uncomfortable with the vibe at his office and never liked the process of paying for the service before it's even administered. and the botox treatment didn't last long, leading me to believe that he does dilute it, like some people think.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr Bracci for the past seven years and have always had a very positive experience with both him and his staff. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. He is honest about the procedures, possible side effects and risks. He is also very forthcoming on his advice as to what fillers will work best and will never 'over correct' (meaning he is looking out for the patients best interest and not his own financial benefit.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag

I have been a few times and now I don't go anymore. The service is uneven and he has a huge ego. When I pay for a service-I expect to be treated in a professional and polite manner. That does not always happen there. Plus the last time he did botox on me he injected it in a weird spot-like an inch or so right below the pupil if you are looking straight on- it did not work and I had TWO SHINERS. I swelled up so bad afterwards it lasted days and both areas turned black and blue. I was so embarassed about how I looked I called in sick to work for 3 days- something I don't even do when I am sick. plus that time he did not even talk to me- I told his assistants what I wanted and he ran in and literally stabbed me with the needle and ran out. Like I said uneven service. I don't care if a doctor or even my hair dresser is having a bad day- if you are working on my appearance get it together- I don't want to look like I was punched in the face after a visit for just having a little botox

Submitted July 30, 2011 | flag

I needed to do the hair removal. I picked up this place b/c it was close to my work & I could go there after I finish my work. Anyway, he let others (assistant?) do my hair removal with the machines --- I wasn't comfortable at all --- I paid for HIS service, not others! I finished all the treatments but it didn't work. My hair is still growing. I guess it's not permanent. He was rushing me to dress up so the next customer can come in. He was always in rush =( Oh well, I hope to find a better place soon.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

It's crazy the ratings..... How people could be so critical DR bracci,,,, is the best... Been going to him for the last 2 years and he does incredible work.. He may be a little high end, but you get what you pay for. I recommended 2 people to him and never heard a complaint.... So for people to talk bad about his work is so shocking to me.... I'm very picky and have always went to the doctors... So dr bracci gets a Recommendation from me.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

Well, to begin with, I too had the pleasure of being advised on how else I could benefit from a 1,000.00 filler when all I went in for was botox. I waited for 20 minutes in the waiting room, another 15 minutes in the actual exam room (which was more like a waxing room at the nail salon)only for him to run out an see another patient while caring for me. The botox injections were ineffective on my frown lines despite the fact I went back to him twice in one month. He is in such a rush and just stabs at your face so fast that he is pushing the syringe while the sharp is not in skin,thus wasting significant amounts of product. So with unsatisfactory results, he tells me he was going to have to charge me 50% more as I require more product to achieve satisfactory results. However, the same amount of product at Advanced Dermatology for the same initial cost was completely effective. I do not think its unrealistic to have high expectations when paying between 500.00-1500.00 for 5 minutes time.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag