Rate Dr. Paul V. BECK

Dr. Paul V. BECK's Ratings

Dr. Beck was proficient and accommodating. I had a similar surgery approximately four years ago and I have had problems with the incision area since. My fault I have never scheduled to have it repaired...I have now been admitted emergently and had it fixed. Dr. Paul Beck has been professional and knowledgable. So pleased he was attending...one week after surgery and feel one hundred times better. This community is lucky to have a physician that spends the time to do a job right.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

I underwent a failed surgery. I reported the failure within two days of the surgery. I could not get a follow up appt for three weeks. I was told it was rare and his office would contact me. It has been over 90 days now and have never been contacted and have been unable to resolve the problem. Still need urgent surgery. Beware.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Nice to see a fresh, young surgeon in town! Very know knowlegible and takes his time to listen.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2012 | flag