Rate Dr. Daniel Diaco

Dr. Daniel Diaco's Ratings

Diaco SUCKS!!! Worst bedside manner & even worse work! He gave me a tummy tuck 2.5 yrs ago and my scars look horrible, puffy & sloppy. My new belly button is disfigured & discolored. Also had BA done at the same time. My chest is larger but still saggy after breast feeding 2 kids. Never once did he suggest a breast lift even though it's HIS job. I will never go back to this unqualified jerk!!! I'm pretty sure all positive comments are left by paid individuals.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

I wish I would have gone to Dr. Diaco for my first breast reconstruction. He is kind and compassionate and really cares that he is using the best techniques to ensure the best results. He listened to what I wanted, went over my options and gave me better results then I could have ever hoped for. This year was the first time in three years that I put on a bathing suit and didn't cry. If you want a surgeon who is up to date on all of the latest procedures, who will settle for nothing less than perfection, who has an awesome staff that make you feel comfortable and who really cares about his patients (he called me personally at home the night of surgery to see how I was feeling) then you wouldn't think of going to anyone but Dr. Diaco. I would recommend Dr. Diaco to any of my family or friends. HE IS THE BEST!!!!!! I feel that unless you are "sporting" a set of Diaco's....you got second rate surgery.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

My daughter and I both proudly have a set of Diaco's and could not be more pleased. I had surgery in 2010 and my daughter in 2011. Dr. Diaco and his staff made us feel very comfortable and answered all of our questions and concerns. We love his sweet and friendly smile and so very thoughtful and caring ways, along with his awesome staff! Thank you for 2 jobs well done! Andrea I

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

I had(Lift/Implant/Lipo/Fat Transfer)I came to Dr. Diaco’s office looking for a breast lift. I am still young at heart and wanted to get my youthful breast back.I especially wanted a cosmetic surgeon that could help not just the easier young patients,but an experienced knowledgeable surgeon that could help my age group in sculpting my breast back to my upright kapows.I took Dr. Diaco’s time; caring and patience to the test as women can be a bit sensitive. I was shy and a picky individual who had a picture in my mind on how I wanted my breast shaped.I am grateful for Dr. Diaco’s extra efforts that went above and beyond. The total proces took up to a year, but on the other side of that, my breasts are the bomb and it was worth the time needed.I made a wise decision on choosing Dr. Diaco’s services. His pride and his experience are commendable and benefical. I found his prices very competitive and,I have referred family and friends to him. My husband thanks him too,many times,nice work!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

PLEASE READ! If you want to be counseled by an honest, knowledgeable, down to earth surgeon with more experience than 97% of his competition, you must see Dr. Diaco. He wanted me to be happy with my surgery and advised against a larger breast implant, which I initially requested. He looked at many pictures with me and helped me to understand that although the breasts that we were looking at were beautiful, my body frame was smaller than those women carrying a DD size chest. Often times, women perceive their bodies in a distorted manner and need an honest, unbiased opinion before surgery. In addition to his compassion, Dr. Diaco's precision was admirable. He measured me countless times and performed liposuction on the top of one breast and the bottom of the other(due to an asymmetry that my scrupulous eye never even noticed)to ensure that the implants would be 100% symmetrical. The results were absolute perfection and I am extremely satisfied.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

My experience with Dr Diaco and his amazing staff has been nothing but exceptional. From the first time i stepped foot into his office I was treated not only as a patient but a family member. Everybody calls me by my name and always takes time with me if I have any questions. Dr Diaco is an amazing surgeon bordering on artistic. Last year I had a breast augmentation done and I was so happy with it that last week I had him do my tummy tuck. I highly recommend Dr Diaco for anybody thinking of a cosmetic procedure. I have always said that God has blessed his hands.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

I am here to tell you that Dr.Diaco and his staff are amazing! From my first phone call for my initial consultation, through every pre-op appt to every post-op appt, Dr. Diaco was wonderful and his staff is always polite, friendly and professional. I had wanted breast implants for over 10yrs and I now FINALLY have beautiful and natural looking breasts! I had very little swelling, no drains and very little bruising, if any at all. Dr. Diaco is truly an artist and I am forever indebted to him and his staff! They are amazing!!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

I am very happy with my recent surgery with Dr. Diaco. He was extremely professional and obviously takes pride in his work. He took the time to answer any and all of my questions I had regarding the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone! He and his staff are truly first class.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

I had breast reduction surgery recently from Dr. Diaco, because of my past scarring Dr. Diaco suggested an aggressive lipo procedure. I have been very happy with the results and I'm only 4 weeks out from surgery. I think his surgeon skill are amazing, for someone who scars badly my scarring is very minimal. I love the staff at the office, Megan is always in a good mood and Wendy was a god send after my surgery! I would certainly recommend Dr. Diaco to anyone looking for a talented plastic surgeon!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

TUMMY TUCK DID NOT WORK! Went to Diaco for tummy tuck after 3 kids- did tummy & breast aug together to save on hospital fees. Paid $13,000 total. Breast aug was fine, but tummy was terrible! He did a mini since I didn't have much fat (just lots of skin). Still had excess skin after procedure- he cut out & removed more skin in his office, to save me another hospital fee, but was a horrible experience & he sewed me up carelessly. More than 1 year later I have a noticeable scar, 2 puffy scar marks from drainage tubes & stomach is still completely wrinkled! He acknowledged I might need a full tummy tuck one day. After I complained that I'd paid thousands and still not happy, he offered Thermage, but I have to pay $1000 out of pocket! Worst of all, when I spoke with Wendy, the office manager, very unhappy, she had the nerve to tell me over and over that my procedure had been a success. But I'M NOT HAPPY- HOW IS THAT SUCCESS? Still hiding behind one-pieces 2 yrs after surgery- BE WARNED!