Rate Dr. Shaun Riddle

Dr. Shaun Riddle's Ratings

Dr. Riddle has got to be the most knowledgeable and caring medical professional that I have ever encountered. A doctor with his experience and background is hard to find. I looked around for years and saw dozens of doctors with no success in helping me with my health condition before I met him. I have been seeing him as a patient for several years now. He accurately diagnosed me, which the mainstream medical community could not seem to do. He has treated me with a variety of different methods that are not offered elsewhere, all of which have helped me tremendously. Dr. Riddle has also put me through a detox program to assist my body to return to it's optimal level of health. I have energy again that I haven't had since I was a child. Most of my friends and family have become his patients as well after seeing how much he has done for me. Not only does he go above and beyond, he is actually genuinely concerned about his patients wellbeing. I owe my health and happiness to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I have seen Dr. Riddle numerous times over the last several years for chronic infectious, autoimmune, and heavy metal conditions. He has helped me incredibly! His curious, open-minded, independent-thinking approach is invaluable. I have seen three other talented naturopaths over the decades - Dr Riddle is the best. He is warm, humble, passionate about his work, and clearly capable. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

Overall, not a very good first impression. Dr. Riddle seemed confused and sometimes had to look some basic information up on the internet. I kept wondering why he kept telling me about his own experiences about his ailments. He pointed some kind of Infra Red Laser at my abdomen for 30 minutes and asked me to send him a e-mail about how I felt 2 days after that. Well, I sent the e-mail and he hasn't responded to me in over a week! Dr. Riddle is supposed to be a specialist in auto-immune disorders but seemed very novice and too amateurish for my money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Prolotherapy into SI ligaments resolved severe sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Dr Riddle was extremely knowledgeable how to find the numerous ligaments to inject & how prolo could treat other issues I was encountering. He was always professional and encouraged naturopathic conversation outside of prolo when necessary. All in an attempt to control my pain. His chiro associates at the Red Deer location are superb as well. When I thought I was confined to a wheelchair & bed the rest of my life, he sure showed me otherwise. I'm forever grateful since no doc or specialist knew what was wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

A somewhat disappointing consultation with Dr Riddle for a long-standing condition. I felt he did not do a comprehensive assessment of my history but instead chose to talk mostly about his past. He also did not seem to care, was vague in his attention, and repeatedly asked me how he could help me...information I was hoping he could offer/suggest based on his medical knowledge, training, and purported specialty in my area of illness. Kind of an underwhelming experience when hoping for assistance unable to be addressed by the mainstream medical community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Riddle's for approximately 4 years. He is extremely knowledgable and has helped me with many different issues over the years, where the medical community just said "your tests came back fine" ?? He is a staple in my life when it comes to my health. He is very thorough, and takes the time to really listen to you. There are many naturopath's closer to me, but he is definately worth the drive. He is the BEST !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

The BEST of the best! I cannot believe there is someone who wrote anything negative about this man. Do not read it because he is by far the best ND in the city, in fact he is probably one of the best out there in general. I had a health issue ongoing for about 2 years, no regular doctors could help me. I saw multiple different physicians and got zero answers. After a few months of working with Dr.Riddle, the health issue is gone for good! Although it can be quite costly, it is worth it. You can't put a price on your health and its worth investing your money into knowledgeable and passionate doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr Riddle is the MOST knowledgeable ND I know. His extensive background on nautorpathic medicine is one that every patient should be looking for in a doctor. He is a one of a kind doctor that ACTUALLY cares about your problem and is REALLY looking to help you rid yourself of it as well as have you informed about your issue/problem. He geuninely cares and wants you informed on your health and care throughout the process. Thank you for all your help!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

A couple of different friends recommended Dr. Riddle to me and I am thankful that I followed their advice. He was on time and the receptionist was very friendly. It was the first time that I ever felt really listened to by a doctor. I didn't feel like I was being rushed out the door like I do at other doctors. He was very thorough when going through my medical history and examination. He has helped me get rid of my back pain and increased my overall health significantly. He is clearly extremely knowledgeable and took quite a bit of time to explain to me in detail what was causing my symptoms (that no other doctor could figure out) and what he was going to do to help me begin feeling better again. Going to see him was one of the best decisions that I have ever made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

The first few visits were great, but after having explained to what surgeries I've had to him a number of times I started to feel like every visit that I was starting all over again from scratch. I found this very odd as he also suffers from a similar medical condition. Also, He provided me with a number of treatment options, but didn't have any understanding of the cost of each option, which I thought was odd since most of the items he prescribed are not cover by Medical Benefits. As result it was very difficult to make an informed decision, and I ended up with an very expensive treatment plan which had little to no impact on my condition. In the end my experience left me questioning if seeing a Naturopath is something I'd consider doing in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53505].votes_count ]]