Rate Dr. Cindy Wu

Dr. Cindy Wu's Ratings

Fantastic! I have the highest respect. She's taking excellent care of me and my liver where other doctors are failing me with wait lists. My family doctor has even noted a reduction in my liver inflammation since seeing her.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

I am delighted to have finally found someone who has been able to diagnose my issues. After having consulted 2 NDs and an allopath without much progress I feel I am on my way to recovery after only two sessions with Dr. Wu. Thank you very much Dr. Wu.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wu takes time to listen and as expected takes a holistic approach to Medicine. I went with a series of issues related to stomach pains, eczema, high blood pressure. Its not an overnight solution, but with the recommended combination of diet, herbals and acupuncture, the issues are very much under control. The stomach issues are non existent and the high blood pressure issues and liver issues are now absent.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Went to see Dr. Wu because of a very painful twisted back issue (winter shoveling). Dr. Wu has healing hands. She figured out where the problem area was, used a mixture of pressure points and acupuncture to do her treatment. Very effective. Best of all, after 3 treatments, her words were "I did what I could do for you for this issue. Be careful and don't come back!". The results simple: Before - constant pain / After - no pain, durable result. Well done!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag