Dr. Herman Vonkeman

Rate Dr. Herman Vonkeman

Dr. Herman Vonkeman's Ratings

Was scheduled for a vasectomy with Dr. Vonkeman for many months. Arrived to my appointment in the afternoon to be told that my appointment had been rescheduled for that morning. Was told the staff has been calling 1 of 2 numbers they had on file and leaving messages. This was an old number. Never once called the other number, or my family doctor to get a working number. Instead they told me to call back in a few months for another appointment. Had already booked the week of of work in advance and could not recoup the lost wages. Horrible service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I was diagnosed with Prostate cancer in 2012 and the first few weeks since my diagnosis was spent at Dr. Vonkemans office. He is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors that I have encountered in my 30yrs working in Healthcare. Miramichi is lucky to have him. I have since moved from Miramichi to Fredericton and I surely miss being cared for by Dr.Vonkeman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I had Dr. Vonkeman for Kidney Stone related problem, and he called me personally from the hospital to set me up for surgery, he was so pleasant and professional, he explained everything in terms anyone would understand, I thought he was a Wonderful Doctor, and very friendly, understanding and I had nothing but an Excellent Care from him and his office. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has problems with Kidney Stones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][56335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Dr Vonkeman communicated well, explaining my condition and the alternative treatments. He did all the investigation and testing necessary then he helped me make the choice of treatment. I really felt like I was treated as an individual and I am satisfied with the results. This was my first serious medical issue and I felt well cared for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][56334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

I found Dr. Vonkeman to be very kind and considerate. His expertise was top rate. He did an excellent job and helped me in a very serious emergency situtation. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][56333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

Absolutely awful. This man told me I had genital herpes without even examining at me. He literally just sat me down and asked me two questions and then told me I had herpes. Gave me a prescription that he said would "kill the virus completely" (which doesn't exist in the world, whatsoever) and sent me on my way. INSANE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][56332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Very disapointed experience. Very laid back medical administration. Specialist was bluntly rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][56331].votes_count ]]