Rate Dr. Marshall Baer

Dr. Marshall Baer's Ratings

I had been having trouble with the same ingrown toenail for two years. Every six months I had it removed by doctors. I also saw another podiatrist who didn't believe in killing the nailbed and just packed it, which cracked the toenail which then fell off and it was back to the beginning once again. I finally found Dr. Baer and earlier this week he removed the ingrown toenail and killed the nail bed. The procedure was quick, painless, and I am healing quickly. Thank you Dr. Baer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I went to see Dr. Baer for an injured big toe nail. The nail was painfully injured and did not grow back properly. Dr Baer was fantastic he explained the procedure he was going to perform. Dr. Baer made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. His receptionist was great too, very friendly and helpful. I am happy my Doctor referred me to Dr. Baer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I'm a big crybaby when it comes to needles and being in a doctors office. Dr Baer and his staff were absolutely amazing. Extremely patient, knowledgeable, and kind. One of his staff members actually stayed in the room with my holding my hand while i had 8 needles injected into my foot. I absolutely would not have been able to have gone through with that without her and without Dr. Baer.
I can't say the needles didn't hurt, but I can say that if it weren't for Dr. Baer and his superwoman staff member, I wouldn't have gone through with the procedure.
I owe them a big thank you.

I should also say that I had seen another Dr in Victoria prior to Dr. Baer, his name is Dr. Mirchoff. I would never go back to him again and will gladly recommend Dr. Baer. =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr Baer is a great podiatrist. Super caring and attentive. Highly reccomended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr Baer is the best!!! thank you thank you for fixing my ingrown toenail! Yes..I am another victim to this painful experience ...but this wonderful Doctor of podiatry with his great sense of humour and caring nature put me at ease!! I am on the healing process now but feeling so much better. I would highly recommend Dr Bauer and I shall be back if I happen to get another ingrown toenail but hopefully not!! Any other foot problems I know where to go. Thanks for the new insoles too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196182].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 16, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Baer's for over 20 years now. He has done surgery on my right foot, made me orthotics, and provided superlative ongoing footcare as I have Type 1 Diabetes. Each time I've seen Dr. Baer he has always asked what he can do for me that day. This IS NOT inattentiveness or a lack of awareness on his part; this is means of "checking in" with me to ascertain whether or not my condition has changed or I'm experiencing new/different symptoms. This is great because it allows both of us to be as up to date as possible regarding any issues pertaining to my footcare. Dr. Baer is a caring, conscientious practitioner whose stellar reputation is well established with staff at the RJH Diabetic Daycare clinic and beyond. I am so lucky that he has even caught issues overlooked by my endocrinologist and GP!! DELIGHTED he's on my health care team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

After about 6 visits to Dr. Baer's office I have given up. Every time I have to explain my issue again - this is terrible as 5 appointments have been follow-ups!!! How many times do I need to tell him what the problem is. Oh wait he's going to complain to me about how bad business is - completely unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Amazing man! I went it to get an in grown toenail looked after and he was very helpful. procedure was quick and as painless as possible. I cannot wait to be able to use my toe again. I highly recommend Dr. Marshall Baer to anyone with an ingrown toe nail. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I had a really sore foot that wasn't getting better so went to see an MD, who told me I should see a podiatrist. He told me my injury was one of the top two issues he treats. First visit he put a pad on my foot to help with the pain and sent me away to watch a YouTube video, which essentially says that the foot locks up when walking on hard surfaces and cannot bend at the toe joints properly. I was also seeing a physiotherapist for a back issue (getting old sucks) and he noted that my big toe 'knuckle' joint was fusing and had little mobility. In addition, the toes were not pointing straight but were angling to the outside. Long story short, skip the video and get Dr. Baer's orthotic ASAP. $500 but a few months later and my feet are much better - I can walk comfortably again! I had a two-year-old orthotic from a store that made things worse (also $500) that is now in the garbage. My toes are straight, my big toe joints are no longer fusing and have nearly full range of motion again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

GREAT HAVING HIM TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED MADE A SHOE INSERT THAT WAS GREAT. HE IS A LARGE MAN WITH GENTLE HANDS HE SHOULD PRODUCE A SHOE LINE "BEAR FOOT"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196186].votes_count ]]