You may also like

Rate Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian

Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian's Ratings

You did a tremendous job with the surgery on my back. After 16 years of back pain there is such a difference. I am so much better. Once again, thank you. Bill Warner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

It has been 6 wks since surgery with dr duke and the only thing i would change is that i shouldn't have waited so long. I feel great

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2778442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I went to two laser institutes in tampa and was not impressed. I had a procedure done in '02 at lsi that failed miserably. I found Dr. Deuk through a family friend and never looked back. I have united healthcare and the facility worked with the insurance through the entire process. I am so thankful and owe my life to you and your team. My wife thanks you too!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

First and foremost, thank you all for literally saving my life! I truly believe that without every person on the team, especially you Dr. Deukmedjian, I would not have survived. If not for your knowledge and confidence, I would not be in so much less pain now! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2768294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

It is now almost 4 years since I had 3 sections of my neck fused by you. You took my UHC plan and I wanted to let you know I am doing fine. Before the surgery I had a constant headache, neck ache and just an unbearable pain in my neck that felt like a nerve was being squeezed between two bones constantly. In fact, that was exactly what was happening. That has gone completely away. So, thank you for your good work

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2755706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I am truly grateful to you for healing my neck. I had dealt with pain for 3 and a half years from herniated discs, bone spurs and a pinched nerve. I was told that I needed to have fusion by two other neurosurgeons. You fixed me without fusion through your laser disc repair. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2753728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Ara J. Deukmedjian M.D. by Bert Roberts
Some men seek high status
And some the limelight and fame
Some proudly strut across the stage of life
Loudly proclaiming their name
Others live their lives in shadows
Intending only to deceive
Gathering gold is their one ambition
From those who falsely believe
But you my friend are a different breed
A something seldom seen
With a rare combination of talent and skill
You strive to help those in need
You accept each day while using your skills
To relieve others of torturous pain
Using your gifts of knowledge and compassion
With no thought of glory or fame
Some never think of the grueling efforts
You put forth to earn your degrees
The wearisome days of continuous study
And long, long nights without sleep
So here's to you, your family and staff
In the only way I can repay
May God give you rest, comfort and peace
On that glorious resurrection day

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2752422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

My family and I would like to thank Dr. Deuk and his staff for eliminating my 5-year back pain. I've seen many doctors in many different states with no progress. I was referred to Dr. Deuk who helped me return to a pain free lifestyle in a very short time. I can't say enough about Laser Surgery and the precision Dr. Deuk has in treating back pain. I would absolutely recommend Deuk Spine Institute to anyone dealing with back pain. I am 2 weeks post surgery and the previous pain is totally gone. After completing physical therapy, I have no doubt I'll be able to get back into helping my kids with their multiple sports. Thanks again, from all of us!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2752277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

My wife and I want to thank Dr. Ara Deukmedjian and his staff for saving my life. We want to thank you for your tremendous skill in performing my fusion of C3-4 and the removal of large scar tissue in order to free up my esophagus. I was in very grave health due to a failed cervical fusion by another surgeon. We now know why we ended up here in Florida, it was meant for us to meet you. From the bottom of our hearts, we will be forever in your debt.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2750653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Thank you for relieving the pain in my back that has plagued me since 1981. I have missed out on so many things due to the pain, I got tired of lying in bed or having my back completely go out and falling to the ground. Thanks to you and your gentle procedures I have gained back many of the things others take for granted. My wife thanks you as well, as we can now dance like we did back in our heyday. I thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2750078].votes_count ]]