Dr. Christy Leblanc

Rate Dr. Christy Leblanc

Dr. Christy Leblanc's Ratings

Love, love, love Christy. Compassionate and knowledgeable. Also incredibly skilled, in a difficult, stressful delivery she not only kept her cool but her ability resulted in a great outcome. She delivered my first two and I'm hoping the stars align for her to be here for #3.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

Christy was a wondeful midwife who was caring and compassionate. She responded promptly to any of my questions/concerns even if that meant emailing me in the middle of the night when she was on-call. She is easy going, knowlegable, and helpful. I would certainly request her for my next pregnancy!

Submitted March 16, 2013 | flag

Loved her service and care along with the Harmony Group at Birth Partnership Midwives!

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Christy was one of my midwifes in 2010 when my son was born. She made us all feel safe, happy and we knew we were in good hands. Her personality is wonderful, she is very knowledgable, funny but at the same time serious when something is not going the right way in our case was that our baby wasn't gaining enough weight. With her help I was able to exclusively breastfeed for many months.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

She was amazing! Made me and my husband comfortable and is very knowledgeable. Helped us make the right choices for us surrounding our son's birth.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag