Rate Dr. Tannys Vause

Dr. Tannys Vause's Ratings

Dr. Vause was very supportive throughout our fertility diagnosis and treatment. She was knowledgeable about treatment options and took the time to explain our options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][60323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

My husband and I had a difficult diagnoses. They did diagnose correctly, but it took a long time. The staff lost our referral (for a genetic counselor) which delayed us by 6 months. Her secretary is super sweet, but is rarely there to answer calls or emails. We were so frustrated that in the end we ended up going to a different clinic. Dr. Vause might be knowledgeable, but she was not helpful/personable in our experience, which is something I value when going through infertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][60322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Saw Dr. Vause for about 9 months to help us try and conceive (she also dx me with PCOS). She was thorough with testing and very professional. Both my husband and I liked her although some might perceive her as a bit cold because she tends to be a bit serious. However, I think she genuinely does care for her patients, she's just not overly bubbly about it. She is not the type of doctor to explain everything to you in great detail - if you want detail, you will need to ask. I had no problem asking questions and she was always very patient, making sure I understood. This might be a problem for someone who has difficulty advocating for themselves, however. Also, she's not a big fan of mixing alternative treatments, like herbs and whatnot, with meds so if you're into that sort of thing, expect some push back. Overall, I had a good experience with her and if we need help to conceive in the future (expecting our first in 2 months!), I will request her specifically.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][60321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

So far Dr. Vause is amazing! She is extremely sensitive to her patient's needs and feelings. Sometimes both my wife and I feel like she cares even more about helping us then we do...the only not so positive thing I could say is that while her staff is excellent and very professional, she could be perceived as cold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][60320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Horrible doctor, uncooperative, insensitive, no support at all.... Doesn't give you information She never called me for follow up or to discuss results. I would not recommend her. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][60324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr. Vause is amazing. She is extremely knowledgable and thorough! I am so happy to have her as my RE and highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][60319].votes_count ]]