Rate Dr. Rebecca Risk

Dr. Rebecca Risk's Ratings

Best doctor to help deal with Lyme and co-infections! Very helpful and knowledgeable. She gave results that I didn't think were possible. Thanks so much!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

The staff here are friendly and professional, and Dr.Risk is a godsend. I have been through treatment for lyme disease from a regular doctor, and from Dr.Risk. Dr. Risk took me seriously, and treated not only my lyme but also underlying issues. It was lot of hard work, but it was great to have someone help me take control of my health. The positive results speak for themselves

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I fully believe in natural health. I believe we need to get back to it. Dr. Risk is very knowledgeable, and I'm grateful she has more than one discipline under hear belt. I definitely feel my health needs are being met, and I've felt most of them have been being ignored by conventional medicine. It's hard sometimes to really stick to it, it requires being discipline, and because it's not yet covered under national health care, it can cost a bit, but you either pay the piper now or you pay later. And I really want to avoid paying the final piper anytime soon. I am so glad I found Dr. Risk. I highly recommend her. But keep in mind, half-assing what she prescribes, won't do you any justice and isn't fair to yourself or her. Really commit. It's what I did, and I feel inifintely better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Doctor was very helpful at first, the testing pointed to certain results and we followed the path the doctor recommended. Symptoms improved but once the doctor found out they were not as effective as intended, rather than try and find a different path for the cause, she started piling on more medications and following the same route. After 6 months of detoxing the doctor was avoiding our calls and pleas for a change in approach. Visits to the office would be met with awkward get-aways into her back office or blank stares/no concern whatsoever (although they were happy to sell more medications!), and there was no helpful advice, follow-up, or suggestion other than recommending more expensive testing and medication for the same symptoms for detoxing to rid ourselves of symptoms. A few months later I was tested for a different condition in another institution that found a simple fix to the issue. Had the doctor followed-up and given aid this would not have soured my experience with her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2197202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Very nice doctor who seems quite knowledgeable and has great interest in her field. The only problem is that, while this type of service is the only type available for some serious ailments, healthy medicines and procedures such as those she offers aren't permitted to be deducted from income tax like chemicals and surgery are. In my eyes that's a crime. I firmly believe it's cheaper to treat people this way than to cut many pieces out of people and/or keep them on often lifelong dangerous medicines which usually have negative consequences in other areas of the body. (One day I think we will look at today's treatment as barbarianism.) Either way, patients should be allowed to deduct at least up to a certain amount of cost in both types of treatment of their choice every year, whether chemical or natural, provided they are prescribed by approved Natural Health specialists such as Dr. Risk.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][61430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Biomeridian testing revealed accurate, helpful results missed by traditional doctors for years. I am extremely grateful for her help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61429].votes_count ]]