Rate Dr. Deepshika Modi

Dr. Deepshika Modi's Ratings

Dr Modi is an outstanding GP who has assumed the medical care of my family with the highest degree of professionalism. A worthy successor to Dr Gibson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Avoid her!! In a word, negligent. Will be filing a formal complaint with College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC. I corrected her wrong information, she refused to respond about a serious drug interaction, refuses time to hear your concern as she stands with one hand on the doorknob and the other holding her ever-present laptop etc etc. Now-retired Dr. Gibson would be horrified - she is the polar opposite of that caring doctor. Beware if you ever need her on a serious matter - you'll feel deserted at the very time you most need your GP.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2669207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

I grew up with Dr. Gibson, and was told for Dr. Modi to take me as a client I would have to visit 3 times in one year. I am a healthy 35yr. old person who only visits when I am sick-I thought that was a bit odd. I did visit when I had a health concern, and was surprised that Dr. Modi did not ask any of my medical background, habits etc.... My experience was that she was very to the point of the matter, but leaving I did not feel that she was the GP for me. If you are looking for a GP who will spend the extra time with you, and who has strong soft skills it is my opinion she is not the GP for you. She did however, get me a referal and called for blood tests, so I do believe she dots her i's and crossed her t's. Personally I have decided to find a doctor who is willing to spend the time with me and to understand my full health spectrum.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

A very kind and knowledgeable doctor.. I am so happy that such a wonderful doctor care for my elderly parents

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2579264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

In my experience with Dr. Modi, she has poor bedside manner...walks with a chip on her shoulders...thinks the world ows her something. She can be knowledgeble and thourough, I think, but so sorry her manners are so bad that will not allow you to stay long enough to find that out. Lady! you need to improve your human side in you...if you can find it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I saw this doctor only because Dr. Gibson retired. I struggled to get to my appointment during a snow storm and when I finally saw her she didn't want to know anything about why I was there or my medical history, she was completely preoccupied with her personal life. She was very unprofessional, completely not what I had ever experienced from any doctor in the past. Very dissappointed by Dr. Gibson's replacement considering the excellent doctor he was, the choice of replacement for him could not have been more opposite to the kind of doctor Dr. Gibson was. I definitely would not recommend Dr. Modi to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2517747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

A very kind and knowledgeable doctor. I give her a lot of credit because she has taken on a practice from an old doctor that wasn't the greatness. I am so happy that such a wonderful doctor has taken over the practice!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2510392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2491825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

She sees my children, one of whom has had various medical problems in his few years and she has always taken the time to explain things and make the kids feel at ease. I've had really good experiences with her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2467768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Very nice doctor. Always very thorough during my visits. Happy to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2472494].votes_count ]]