Rate Dr. Ahmed O. Noori

Dr. Ahmed O. Noori's Ratings

Very polite and friendly! Always explains things to your understanding. Staff is helpful and friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Terrible doctor and staff. i have no idea how he got his certification. I was a long time patient there and all these years he diagnosed me wrong. Because of him i have to spend much money to get myself back on track. Would not recommend him at all!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1948138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

I have been with Dr. Noori for approximately 5 years, and he has been helpful and extremely understanding with my health needs. His staff are also very helpful and understanding. His abilities and care of Kidney related illnesses are very strong, and his bedside manner is excellent. When he knows you are in trouble, he is more than willing to spend extra time to help you deal with difficult issues and explain the best methods to help you maintain your health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

He is an excellent nephrologist and have switched him as my PCP. He has been treating me for Chronic Kidney Disease and gives excellent advice and follows up with regular reports and checkups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948135].votes_count ]]