Rate Dr. Siham S. Miller

Dr. Siham S. Miller's Ratings

I came to Siham because I was looking for a good acupuncturist to treat my back pain. She helped me get off pain meds that I had been taking for quite some time. I've been seeing her for two years for other pain-related issues, and also to manage my stress. I would recommend Siham to anybody in search of an excellent acupuncturist because she has such a loving spirit and is very good at hitting the right spots with the needles. She goes out of her way to ensure I'm comfortable and at ease with the needles. And she also includes a complimentary ten minute massage at the end of her treatments - but now I pay just $30 extra for a whole half hour in addition to the acupuncture. Her rates are also very low, considering the fact that you get your own nice room in a fancy spa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63332].votes_count ]]