Rate Dr. Bradley J. Daar

Dr. Bradley J. Daar's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I've never experienced a Dentist as gentle with "apprehensive" patients as Dr. Daar. He is truly amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Dr. Daar's a very good dentist and a nice guy too. He has a nice office and staff. After some bad experiences with other dentists I wish I'd found him at the beginning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I have been been going to Dr. Daar for 8 years now and I am very happy with the sevice I have receive. The staff is always very helpful and courteous. Dr. Daar is very knowledgeable and I trust him completely with his recommendations with any of my dental issues. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2008

This dentist is top of the line as far as I'm concerned! Excellent quality of services in an office equipped with the newest technology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948222].votes_count ]]