Dr. Michael Walsh

5 1 2.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Walsh

Dr. Michael Walsh's Ratings

This doctor has to be the most rudest person ever! I saw him regarding seizures and side affects to medications , and I felt like I was making symptoms up ! Never again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr Walsh has done nothing but help me. He's compassionate, considerate, helpful and perceptive. I would recommend this doc to anyone requiring help with neurological diseases, he has an amazing amount of knowledge. As for punctuality I only know one specialist that was punctual and he was just as punctual getting you out of his office where I found that Dr Walsh seems to spend as much time as it takes with all his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Very unhelpful, felt like he just wanted me out of there as soon as he could, I asked him questions his answers were I don't know. He did an MRI of my neck and that was it! I gave a long list of symptoms I was getting and he couldn't care less. Made it out as if I was crazy !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

My daughter has been treated by Dr Walsh for some years now and he has made an amazing difference in the positive in my daughter's quality of life. We will continue to see Dr Walsh - can't praise him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I don't know who the rest of you saw, but after I read these reviews I hesitantly attended the first appointment. He was brilliant. Great sense of humour - diagnosed a problem I didn't know I had and put procedures in place to help immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

The absolute definition of a quack

I have been waiting for an appointment to see this guy for months. I turn up at and have to wait for many hours to see him. He was rude, dismissive and incredibly arrogant. Worst of all he was accusatory to me as if I had personally wronged him in some way just by having the gall to require his help, as if it was a moral weakness on my part.

Generally when assessing patients you should try and get a history or an idea of a patient's past but without any context he starts saying that my condition is imaginary. He says that the medication I take that has severe side effects don't have the side effects even though a cursory google search would show that this guy clearly cheated off all his tests in med school. After some more drilling and accusations I left feeling betrayed, this guy's bedside manner would make even the grumpiest television doctor speechless.

I'm honestly surprised this guy is a specialist or even a doctor for that matter. He is rated low on this site and I'm not surprised in the slightest. He must have gotten his degree forged and shipped from South America. I have seen some bad doctors in my time but this guy takes the cake. I hope he gets imprisoned for his disgraceful practice and never takes another step as a free man.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2787401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I have been to seen this doctor several times and he has the worst doctor patient manners i have ever received as my reactions to my condition did not fit 100% to his text book diagnosis he made me feel like i was making it up an ill tell you i would not wish what i have on my worst enemy . Also a lot of medication does not agree with me it makes me extremely ill or nauseous so when i take medications he prescribes that makes me ill and does nothing for my condition it remains the same he dose not believe me and is very condescending. He also likes to fob you off to his trainees so there is no continuity to your visits. Only once has he or his staff been close to being on time the worst was 3 hours late with no apology or explanation why. I will be asking my gp for a referral to another neurologist as i have had enough of this guys rude behaviour

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have seen this Doctor twice first time he was a 1hr late My first visit I found his manner to be very rude and offensive He told me he did not want me wasting his time and to be very sure and to show him exactly where my problems are {I very nearly told him he was the one wasting my time as he was the one late )
My second visit he was again over 1hr late
I explained that I had a adverse reaction to Lyrica and my Doctor had advised me to cease taking them
His reaction was very skeptical and he then told me I had a choice of two other medications and the choice was mine
I told him I know nothing about medicine and that it was up to him to advise me as to which medication would be the best for my condition
I cannot describe My reaction all I can say is I will not go near this doctor again as I don't want to waste MY TIME

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2604485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Brilliant doctor. I was genuinely sick and he admitted me and help me. Very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Very arrogant. He spent most of the time trying to prove other medical professionals were treating me incorrectly for conditions he wasn't qualified to comment on and for which I didn't go to see him. In the end he gave me a diagnoses with what seemed very little basis and prescribed medication that I found out 3 days later should not have been given to me due to its reaction with another medical condition I had informed him I had. After experiencing an adverse reaction I rang the manufacturer and they told me to stop taking it immediately.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2559240].votes_count ]]