Dr. Michael Walsh

Rate Dr. Michael Walsh

Dr. Michael Walsh's Ratings

I have seen this Doctor twice first time he was a 1hr late My first visit I found his manner to be very rude and offensive He told me he did not want me wasting his time and to be very sure and to show him exactly where my problems are {I very nearly told him he was the one wasting my time as he was the one late )
My second visit he was again over 1hr late
I explained that I had a adverse reaction to Lyrica and my Doctor had advised me to cease taking them
His reaction was very skeptical and he then told me I had a choice of two other medications and the choice was mine
I told him I know nothing about medicine and that it was up to him to advise me as to which medication would be the best for my condition
I cannot describe My reaction all I can say is I will not go near this doctor again as I don't want to waste MY TIME

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2604485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Brilliant doctor. I was genuinely sick and he admitted me and help me. Very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Very arrogant. He spent most of the time trying to prove other medical professionals were treating me incorrectly for conditions he wasn't qualified to comment on and for which I didn't go to see him. In the end he gave me a diagnoses with what seemed very little basis and prescribed medication that I found out 3 days later should not have been given to me due to its reaction with another medical condition I had informed him I had. After experiencing an adverse reaction I rang the manufacturer and they told me to stop taking it immediately.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Very opinionated and would not listen to me. Ridiculed me when I disagreed with him. Told me I was making up symptoms because I didn't fit a text book diagnosis. Would not recommend

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Very uncaring person let alone doctor. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492535].votes_count ]]