Rate Dr. David Stuart

Dr. David Stuart's Ratings

very friendly and professional when my deceased wife under his chemo treatment from May 2008 to May 2009. I thank Dr. Stuart very much and continue to miss him and wish him all the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Stuart is kind of oncologist you could meet just if you are too lucky patient.Law of nature sent this great oncologist to retirement. Simply some people are irreplaceable. I always left his office with new wings and strong confidence in myself and staff around me.I am still around as a better fighter today than yesterday because of influence this great man did on me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr. Stuart was very kind and patient with all my concerns. He listened to me and I did not feel I was pushed to leave the room. He gave me the best support while I was going thru my cancer treatment. He asked me to call him any time if I had a temperature. I asked, "any time? even middle of night?" He said, "any time." I missed him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Great oncologist with an unique approach helpful and profesional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

Best doctor ever. Always willing to listen and cares a lot about his patients. SOOOOOO nice and approachable. Too bad he's retiring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63846].votes_count ]]