Rate Dr. David Stuart

Dr. David Stuart's Ratings

very friendly and professional when my deceased wife under his chemo treatment from May 2008 to May 2009. I thank Dr. Stuart very much and continue to miss him and wish him all the best.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stuart is kind of oncologist you could meet just if you are too lucky patient.Law of nature sent this great oncologist to retirement. Simply some people are irreplaceable. I always left his office with new wings and strong confidence in myself and staff around me.I am still around as a better fighter today than yesterday because of influence this great man did on me!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stuart was very kind and patient with all my concerns. He listened to me and I did not feel I was pushed to leave the room. He gave me the best support while I was going thru my cancer treatment. He asked me to call him any time if I had a temperature. I asked, "any time? even middle of night?" He said, "any time." I missed him.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Great oncologist with an unique approach helpful and profesional.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2013 | flag

Best doctor ever. Always willing to listen and cares a lot about his patients. SOOOOOO nice and approachable. Too bad he's retiring.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag