Rate Dr. Rebecca Nelson

Dr. Rebecca Nelson's Ratings

I cannot say enough, how wonderful Dr. Nelson is. I shopped around and met with a couple of male Drs. but never felt comfortable enough to let use the knife on me. But, upon meeting with Dr. Nelson my fears disappeared. She educated me on the procedure, took the time to explain fully, the risks the benefits, we looked at pictures. She put me at ease immediately, her people skills are amazing! The surgery was awesome, did a new procedure which worked out so much easier for me. Not only is she a nice person, but very skilled at what she does! I had heard so many horror stories about breast augmentation, but it was great, none of the bad things happened. A friend of mine had done the same surgery and was equally pleased, I will let her know to post here too. We need to let people know where the great specialists are! And, that they are not all "unapproachable", read about your doctors. I did before, which is why I did not go with a few other choices I had.

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nelson performed 2 carpal tunnel surgeries on me, 3 mths inbetween. She was a wonderful surgeon and made you feel extremely relaxed. I was very nervous on the first one, but made feel really relaxed be her bed side manners. She was very professional and would definitely recommend her.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

I feel so fortunate for my referral to Dr. Nelson for a breast reduction. I waited a long time for surgery but it was worth it. She is not only an excellent surgeon, but an innovative one who strives to achieve the best result possible. I also give high marks to her receptionist/staff Shelly who is extremely helpful and personable, both on the phone and in person.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

If anyone writes a bad review of Dr. Nelson they should have their head examined! This doctor is fantastic in so many ways. She's very knowledgeable in her own field of expertise but can competently answer questions about many other health issues and concerns. There are other doctors out there who have been in the business longer than she has who have absolutely no idea what bedside manner is. They could all learn from Dr. Nelson. I had a mastectomy and breast reconstruction and the results were fantastic. She's very fussy about her work and strives for perfection. Most importantly Dr. Nelson made me feel special and that she cared deeply about what I was going through. Where doctors are concerned, she's at the top of my list!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nelson did a great job on my breast reduction. She was very easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. Always at least an hour behind schedule, because she takes as much time as you need so I guess that isn't really a fault. I would definitely recommend her!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

After my Mastectomy I was very unhappy so looked for a Plastic Surgeon. I heard of Dr Nelson from 2 of her patients so thought she would be okay. The Consult went fine, she seemed knowledgeable so we booked my op. BUT the day after my operation she went on a Holiday. I had NO post op care except what the nurses could give me. Needless to say I have HAD to have 3 (THREE) debridements to get rid of the dead tissue. I had my surgery in July and am STILL having Dressing changes in NOVEMBER. Not a wonderful experience!!! I would NOT recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Wonderful caring Doctor and person! I would definitely reccommend Dr. Nelson she is amazing at what she does and very kind and professional.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nelson performed breast reconstruction on me after I had a mastectomy. I'm so happy with my results, and her excellent care and bedside manner.

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag